Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 Season Tickets for sale « previous next »
Page: 1

mobilebucs

Practice Squad

: August 21, 2013, 02:39:42 PM

i am offering two season tickets for all 8 homes games in section 318, Row N, Seat 3 and 4.
i am offering this for $500 for the set, with this i will include the parking passes for all home games and a food and beverage card that has $150 on each card for the entire season.
i am in the military and i can't make it to any games this year, and i just want to pay off my season ticket payment, i am not looking to make any money off this, i paid $775 for the season and i am not looking to reoup my $175.
again i am in the coast guard, and i can't go to any of the home games, i can mail you all the tickets today along with the parking passes to all home games and two food and beverage card with a total of $300 on them for the season.

if you are interested you can reach me at timothy.k.eckery@uscg.mil or my cell is 251-533-2698

thanks!

mobilebucs

Practice Squad

#1 : August 21, 2013, 05:54:34 PM

i am willing to listen to best offer, the season tickets include parking pass for all 8 games and food and beverage card, will sell individual game tickets as well if interested
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 Season Tickets for sale « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools