Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Congrats and Happy Birthday to a long time member « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Ryan Nassib

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#15 : August 23, 2013, 12:21:17 PM

Happy birthday guys, my wife actually just turned 21 today, going to take her to her first bar.

Have fun with that!  Those gals can get crazy ion their 21st.  Where are you two going?  Are you in Tampa?

I took her to Vegas for her birthday man. Her and her 2 best friends, her best friends are strippers LMAO so it should be a interesting night!!

Dang lucky is what you are my friend.  I would love to get in on that action.  Are her friends single?   Are they from Tampa?

Yea man they are single. They work at Mons Venus. Maybe we can all hangout for a bucs game sometime and go to mons after? Wave riding 101. Both of them are Glennon Fans

The Cannon Rides the Wave, Do You?? 2013: The Dream Season

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#16 : August 23, 2013, 12:23:19 PM

same thread on the Insider Board. Apparently $10 is all it takes to class up the joint.  Shame on you classless idiots.

midgetcoach

Second String

#17 : August 23, 2013, 02:11:27 PM

Happy birthday guys, my wife actually just turned 21 today, going to take her to her first bar.

Have fun with that!  Those gals can get crazy ion their 21st.  Where are you two going?  Are you in Tampa?

I took her to Vegas for her birthday man. Her and her 2 best friends, her best friends are strippers LMAO so it should be a interesting night!!

Dang lucky is what you are my friend.  I would love to get in on that action.  Are her friends single?   Are they from Tampa?

Yea man they are single. They work at Mons Venus. Maybe we can all hangout for a bucs game sometime and go to mons after? Wave riding 101. Both of them are Glennon Fans

Put in a good word for me please.  Personally, I am a 2001 Odyssey guy.  The gals there are real freaks.  Plus they have a website where you can watch the girls on stage and in the dressing room.  It's the flipping best. 

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 23, 2013, 04:24:23 PM

Happy birthday Unc and Prefer!

You must be accountable for your actions!

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#19 : August 23, 2013, 04:31:34 PM

Happy birthday Unc. My Dad would be 95 today had he lived. As I recall you have an anniversary coming up the 18th of Sept/Oct? how many years, and how's the Mrs.?

What a memory!. Yup, it's in October and it will be 43 years and she hasn't even reached 70 yet!
She is heavily laden with arthritis hands and feet but she still walks the dog over 1/2 mile every day. Don't know how she does it. God bless her.

How are things with you and yours?

Everything's good here. My wife just turned 46 last month She commutes to NYC (electrician) every day. I tend the dogs and the yard since I retired in '02 (also electrician). Some things stick in my memory, but then again, I'll go in a room and forget what I went there for. You're fortunate to have a woman you would want to spend 43 years with. I've got near 24 years with mine and hope to see another 24. Life is good. Now if Josh can just get together.................I'd like to see more harmony on the team and on this board. Again, happy birthday Unc. Have a good evening.

Ryan Nassib

Starter

#20 : August 23, 2013, 05:08:04 PM

Put in a good word for me please.  Personally, I am a 2001 Odyssey guy.  The gals there are real freaks.  Plus they have a website where you can watch the girls on stage and in the dressing room.  It's the flipping best.

I will man, no prob. You have a myspace ?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#21 : August 23, 2013, 05:19:44 PM

Hey, you and your alter egos...gtfo.

Pretty damn crazy, isn't it?

-------------------------------------------------------

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#22 : August 23, 2013, 05:30:18 PM

only a complete loser wouldn't have a MySpace.

Ryan Nassib

Starter

#23 : August 23, 2013, 05:53:13 PM

only a complete loser wouldn't have a MySpace.

haha agreed skull. It's a great site for friendships and wave riding.

JM2

Pro Bowler

#24 : August 23, 2013, 06:46:52 PM

Happy Birthday guys!

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

midgetcoach

Second String

#25 : August 23, 2013, 07:23:33 PM

Are you kidding?  Isn't that for kids?  I think maybe my niece and nephew get on there.  Will your girls share picture on there? 

Ryan Nassib

Starter

#26 : August 23, 2013, 07:28:03 PM

Are you kidding?  Isn't that for kids?  I think maybe my niece and nephew get on there.  Will your girls share picture on there?

It's for adults not man. It's a pretty cool site. You can even friend request them and they'll say yes. I told them about the board. They want to go surfing now!!! lol

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#27 : August 24, 2013, 02:40:52 AM

Unc, I apologize for these idiots. Some people just have no sense of what is appropriate. Some just have no sense.

DejaVu

Starter

#28 : August 24, 2013, 05:18:04 AM

Happy Birthday Stan and Prefer!   (Prefer, we miss your posts around here...)

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#29 : August 24, 2013, 09:24:23 AM

HBD you crazy kids!

Take care if yourselves. Buy those weird green drinks with spirulina and algae and juice and all that. Tastes great and good for ya! 

Stay out of the brothels you maniacs.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Congrats and Happy Birthday to a long time member « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools