Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should Jonathan Martin be questioning anyones toughness ? « previous next »
Page: 1

michael89156

Hall of Famer

« : June 07, 2014, 02:56:22 AM »

Jonathan Martin questions Lebron James toughness

by Ernie Padaon 1h ago

This was posted on Reddit on the Miami Dolphins page. It is a tweet from Jonathan Martin questioning the toughness on LeBron James during the Finals:

Martin is not getting much love out in Miami for the whole fiasco with Richie Incognito. Incognito did some stupid stuff, but Martin still is not getting a great reputation out in Miami.

He is with the 49ers now and he is questioning the toughness of another Miami player. This player just happens to be the best player in the NBA. Amazing?!

I looked up on Martin’s twitter page to see the tweet, but it looks like it was deleted. There looks to be a few retweets out there from people who follow Martin though:

Martin is working to be the most hated player in Miami.

link

youngone

Hall of Famer
« #1 : June 07, 2014, 03:12:37 AM »

SOFT!!!

JoshMcCrownUs

Starter

« #2 : June 07, 2014, 11:39:14 AM »

No self-awareness, what a joke. I've had leg cramps and its like your legs go AWOL on you, simply no longer under your control. Anyways all Martin has to worry about are butt cramps from sitting his ass on the bench where he belongs.

buchead

Hall of Famer

« #3 : June 07, 2014, 12:02:00 PM »

The nerve of this dude!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #4 : June 07, 2014, 08:57:52 PM »

Friggin' pansy.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #5 : June 07, 2014, 08:59:07 PM »

SOFT!!!

Martin or LeBron?   

Cramps are a **CENSORED**.   If I get overheated or overtired, I get cramps in my hands and/or feet.  Very painful.  For me, it helps to put weight on them. Like stand and put all my weight on the foot that is cramping up. Or press the palm of my hand into a wall as hard as I can.  So I was a little surprised to see them carry LeBron off the court. But maybe that is what works for him.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

youngone

Hall of Famer
« #6 : June 07, 2014, 09:47:48 PM »

SOFT!!!

Martin or LeBron?   

Cramps are a **CENSORED**.   If I get overheated or overtired, I get cramps in my hands and/or feet.  Very painful.  For me, it helps to put weight on them. Like stand and put all my weight on the foot that is cramping up. Or press the palm of my hand into a wall as hard as I can.  So I was a little surprised to see them carry LeBron off the court. But maybe that is what works for him.
Martin is soft. I understand the cramp LeBron had and I'm happy as hell they lost.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #7 : June 07, 2014, 10:21:57 PM »

Martin has some serious mental issues going on.  For him to be so damned intelligent, he lacks some self awareness.  He must think people think he is a victim in this whole ordeal...what a dunce.

He is about as weaksauce as you get.

Martin callingout LeBron?  Dear Lord STFU already!!

And FWIW, I was a victim of nasty calf cramps for years (if not decades) from time to time.  Strength shoe workouts would be hellacious on me the day after...I'd fall over at random places, double leg cramps that tightened my legs up so tight they were like steel.  And when they finally subsided, they would ache for days.

Potassium intake was key for me.  And water.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should Jonathan Martin be questioning anyones toughness ? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools