Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Da'Quan Bowers is a poor replacement for Michael Bennett « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#240 : August 31, 2013, 05:31:08 PM

Does PFF have an algorithm to calculate nervousness ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#241 : August 31, 2013, 05:36:49 PM

Btw, I am a Buc fan BUT Bennett made 100% the right decision for him and has a good opportunity. I hope he has another 9 sack season and gets his LTD

Sounds like a good bet.  Too bad Buggsy would just welch this bet like he has on all the others.

Says the loser of the bet.

Keep trying this tactic the good Couselor uses on here ad nauseum, i.e. repeating something over and over again in hopes that a couple simpletons will believe him.  He usually gets the slugger to follow along, maybe you'll do the same.  It's very effective.  Really, it is.

Says the guy to coward to show up, afraid I was gonna beat him up.  lol, whats wrong, truth making you all butt hurt?  Poor baby. All you had to do was show up, and you just couldn't do it. Coward.

Buggsy still trying to cover up his fear? lmao. The guy has a couple suspensions for nonsense, including the bet that he was too scared to collect, and all he can come up with is "you're lying?"   Buggsy, there were plenty of people on the boards that saw it all play out . . . EXACTLY AS FREDDY SAYS. 

freddy

Hall of Famer
#242 : August 31, 2013, 05:41:07 PM

Btw, I am a Buc fan BUT Bennett made 100% the right decision for him and has a good opportunity. I hope he has another 9 sack season and gets his LTD

Sounds like a good bet.  Too bad Buggsy would just welch this bet like he has on all the others.

Says the loser of the bet.

Keep trying this tactic the good Couselor uses on here ad nauseum, i.e. repeating something over and over again in hopes that a couple simpletons will believe him.  He usually gets the slugger to follow along, maybe you'll do the same.  It's very effective.  Really, it is.

Says the guy to coward to show up, afraid I was gonna beat him up.  lol, whats wrong, truth making you all butt hurt?  Poor baby. All you had to do was show up, and you just couldn't do it. Coward.

Buggsy still trying to cover up his fear? lmao. The guy has a couple suspensions for nonsense, including the bet that he was too scared to collect, and all he can come up with is "you're lying?"   Buggsy, there were plenty of people on the boards that saw it all play out . . . EXACTLY AS FREDDY SAYS.

All he had to do was show up..........

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#243 : August 31, 2013, 05:44:48 PM

Biggs , how badly would Freddy beat your ass if you had shown up ? Tell us slugger .

youngone

Hall of Famer
#244 : August 31, 2013, 05:46:14 PM

Lmao

freddy

Hall of Famer
#245 : August 31, 2013, 05:57:54 PM

Biggs , how badly would Freddy beat your ass if you had shown up ? Tell us slugger .

Could it be any worse than the daily ass whooping he gets here on the forums?
: August 31, 2013, 06:03:13 PM freddy

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#246 : August 31, 2013, 06:09:16 PM

LOL good point.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#247 : August 31, 2013, 06:12:48 PM

LOL good point.

But remember, it was his act of cowardice than led to a $1000 donation to Toys for Tots.  So we should all really thank him.
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Da'Quan Bowers is a poor replacement for Michael Bennett « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools