Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Da'Quan Bowers is a poor replacement for Michael Bennett « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17

BucsSavant

Starter

#60 : August 27, 2013, 03:25:36 PM

"I didn't actaully mispell anything..."

You must be a lover of irony.

And you, my friend, are not a quality poster.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#61 : August 27, 2013, 05:44:05 PM

This is what happens when your teams sucks for as long as us...we turn on each other.

Remember, we are all still Bucs fans...mostly.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#62 : August 27, 2013, 05:49:30 PM

The winning team doesn't get to decide when the game is over. The defense has every right to keep playing and if the offense doesn't like it, they can run a normal run play instead of taking a knee. Pretty simple.

Exactly ....anyone with common sense sees that. Anomaly ? Not so much...
+2

BucsSavant

Starter

#63 : August 27, 2013, 05:58:05 PM

This is what happens when your teams sucks for as long as us...we turn on each other.

Remember, we are all still Bucs fans...mostly.

+1

Guess beta men are just like beta fish, put them in the same tank they try to tear each other apart....

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#64 : August 27, 2013, 06:14:31 PM

The kneel down play is why we couldn't sign Freeny or Abraham.

It's ridiculous to think that the kneel down play is helping this franchise in any way.

Also agree that for all the draft picks Dominik has spent on the front 7, we are in bad shape when a journeyman De can come off the streets and outperform all of your draft picks by a lot.

If Matt Millen had picked all DL instead of all WR he would have still been Matt Millen. Look at how long it takes to clean up an unbalanced roster.

GTFOH with this same old bull... Schottenheimer's not gonna be our coach, dude. Ever. I hope Coach attacks the kneel down all year long, whatever the score. If it'll help get rid of "fans" like you, can't be a bad thing at all.

Ha ha ha ha. I'm sorry if the truth hurts so much!

I've been a fan since the beginning. I am going to outlast Coach Schiano by decades.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha I laugh at you fools. Don't ever say that I didn't try to warn you idiots. Trevor Scott was your huge free agent DE signing this year.

Since you bring it up Schottenheimer had 2 losing seasons in like 22 years. Schiano is 1 for 1. Good luck with that!

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#65 : August 27, 2013, 07:12:47 PM

Grimm....you are the saddest poster on this entire site. Seriously bro. It's sad. At least the idiot trolls are being idiots on purpose.

All Eyez on Me

Starter

#66 : August 27, 2013, 08:16:12 PM

Would luv 2 c the Bucs trade Bowers straight 8 up to the Eagles for Brandon Graham.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#67 : August 27, 2013, 09:19:46 PM

Would luv 2 c the Bucs trade Bowers straight 8 up to the Eagles for Brandon Graham.

Yeah but.....why would the Eagles do that?

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#68 : August 27, 2013, 09:42:29 PM

Grimm....you are the saddest poster on this entire site. Seriously bro. It's sad. At least the idiot trolls are being idiots on purpose.

I feel the same thing about you JFlub.

Maybe you have some explanation as to why Trevor Scott is our top DE signing? Can't have anything to do with the fact that our coach being named the coach that players least want to play for?

No didn't think so . Keep on trolling fool. You truly suck now JFLUB . Don't complain about me when all you do is lie and bash Freeman our starting QB in every single thread. What are you trying to accomplish? Put MORE pressure on him? How's that going to help the team?  Punk ass.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#69 : August 27, 2013, 09:49:19 PM

"I didn't actaully mispell anything..."

You must be a lover of irony.

LOL

Good catch before he corrected it.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#70 : August 27, 2013, 09:54:28 PM

Just a touch of poetic justice wasn't it AJ....

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#71 : August 27, 2013, 10:05:23 PM

I think Dom/Schiano were willing to gamble Bowers would explode this season, and leave everyone saying,  Michael who?

So they didn't need to rush out and sign a good pass rushing DE.

It was a logical gamble, with Bowers being healthy for a change. And his good pedigree.

But unfortunately, I don't think the gamble is paying off.  I don't think they dreamed in a million years Bowers would show up out of shape. You would think a guy getting over a pretty serious injury, and missing a lot of games, would be an offseason workout warrior.  And be itching to show everyone he was worth that high draft choice.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#72 : August 28, 2013, 04:07:04 PM

Michael Bennett - DL - Seahawks

Seahawks DL Michael Bennett is having a "procedure" done on his toe, but coach Pete Carroll insists it's minor.
"Hes going to be back at the end of the week," Carroll insisted. "Hes fine, its all orchestrated. Hes going to get some work done on his toe." Bennett's brief Seahawks career has been an avalanche of minor injuries, but it still sounds like he'll be ready to go for Week 1. That being said, it's becoming more clear why Bennett was greeted by an exceptionally-soft market.

We will be Carolina ready when we are Carolina ready.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#73 : August 28, 2013, 04:16:22 PM

"It was a logical gamble, with Bowers being healthy for a change."

No, it was not. It was a foolish gamble to count on two players coming back from injury to both be starters, and damn little behind them.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#74 : August 28, 2013, 04:28:18 PM

Michael Bennett - DL - Seahawks

Seahawks DL Michael Bennett is having a "procedure" done on his toe, but coach Pete Carroll insists it's minor.
"Hes going to be back at the end of the week," Carroll insisted. "Hes fine, its all orchestrated. Hes going to get some work done on his toe." Bennett's brief Seahawks career has been an avalanche of minor injuries, but it still sounds like he'll be ready to go for Week 1. That being said, it's becoming more clear why Bennett was greeted by an exceptionally-soft market.

Clear to everyone but our overreacting idiot fans....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Da'Quan Bowers is a poor replacement for Michael Bennett « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools