Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brandon Graham? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

spurzo

Second String

#15 : August 28, 2013, 08:17:06 PM

45 total pressures last year despite playing under 400 snaps, seems fairly decent.  Our DE's are fairly average at this point, couldn't hurt.  And yes the facepalm did hurt my feelings 

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 28, 2013, 09:30:22 PM

What is exactly is the criteria for a PFF pressure ?

... at what point does the bean counter in his mom's basement determine that the QB felt sufficiently pressured.

Just curious.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

spurzo

Second String

#17 : August 29, 2013, 03:53:06 AM

Fairly reputable website's pass rushing metric yet I'm sure that you've devised a much better one.  How's this though,  week 15 Graham had 3 sacks head to head against Andre Smith. 

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 29, 2013, 07:27:35 AM

So the "metric"  for what counts as a "pressure" is a mystery to you too , huh ?  LOL

Sacks are a real and measurable thing , not the opinion of some geek who's never touched a football   , so the week 15 stat you just gave me is much more impressive. You should stick with that one .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#19 : August 29, 2013, 07:46:27 AM

Fairly reputable website's pass rushing metric yet I'm sure that you've devised a much better one.  How's this though,  week 15 Graham had 3 sacks head to head against Andre Smith.

I watched 3 condensed games last night, but not week 15. I'll have to though. Curious if Graham was on fire or Smith was just off.

From the three games I watched it was mostly good but a mixed bag. Graham seems to struggle in space and when it comes to shedding blocks and tracking the ball carrier, he needs work. However, when he just pins his ears back and goes straight at the QB....he still looks the same as he was in college. Dominant.

I doubt the Eagles let him go, but I'd love to have him. If he ends up getting traded to some other team, I'll probably throw a small tantrum.  :D

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brandon Graham? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools