Boards > The Red Board

Freeman only throws to open receivers

(1/3) > >>

jbr18:
He never throws before receivers make their break, only whentheir visibly open. Do you think that will become a problem with the better defenses?

SpeedInSpaceBucs!:

Bucfucious:
I think it would be a problem against an NFL defense.

acacius:
It's not really true though.  Don't get me wrong, this is not intended as any sort of major lauding of Freeman.  But see, for example, those throws where there is clear miscommunication between Freeman and his receivers.

Pepsi:
 A concern of mine is our receivers arent that great at getting open, or at least getting open quick. I think we paid money for a number two whos a good jump ball guy with great hands but appears covered most of the time, and our number one receiver has awesome size and skill but he appears covered most times too. I think Freeman is going to be dropping back and having tough decisions because the rush will be coming and his receivers look covered. I expect Ogletree to get way more receptions than people think as a result of this. I love Vjax and I like Mike Williams but I dont care for the combination of the two(yes i know im the only one), and even though Mike Williams is better than Ogletree, I think if Ogletree was number two  and Jackson was number 1, Freeman would have better looks. If its not the receivers fault than its the OCs fault  for designing routes that take too much time maybe.

GameTime:

--- Quote from: jbr18 on August 28, 2013, 09:25:12 AM ---Do you think that will become a problem with the better defenses?

--- End quote ---
I think it became a problem about 3 years ago.

utbuc:
I don't know 3 years ago last year we was 10 th in the nfl in passing yards I will take that.

youngone:
Only open receivers you say?

QaZ:

--- Quote from: youngone on August 28, 2013, 11:43:59 AM ---Only open receivers you say?

--- End quote ---

They are open on jump balls...Freeman's only throw anway.

blackthoughtz:
i reall wish we had a reputation feature on this board

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version