Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Revis calls out Sherman « previous next »
Page: 1 2

DEBUCSOWN

Starter

#15 : August 28, 2013, 05:30:20 PM

Sherman is much younger & not coming off an ACL injury..questionable at best timing by Revis. Sherman will likely have the better year..But I hope Revis proves Sherman & I wrong.
Much younger? Its only a 3 year difference.

True but Sherman is just entering his prime. Revis is heading towards the end of it

Go Bucs

BucsSavant

Starter

#16 : August 28, 2013, 05:54:38 PM

Sherman is much younger & not coming off an ACL injury..questionable at best timing by Revis. Sherman will likely have the better year..But I hope Revis proves Sherman & I wrong.

True but Sherman is just entering his prime. Revis is heading towards the end of it

And you this how? CB is a hard position to judge. You have some players who fall off seemingly in their prime (see Mathis, Rasean and Bodden, Leigh) and then others how are good well into there late 30's (Barber, Ronde, Williams, Aenenas)

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 28, 2013, 06:20:16 PM

I saw the preseason game between Seattle and Green bay and the Packers were picking on Sherman. At one point they completed 3 passes in a row to the WR Sherman was covering. I was not impressed

Knucknbuc

Pro Bowler

#18 : August 28, 2013, 07:37:08 PM

And you this how? CB is a hard position to judge. You have some players who fall off seemingly in their prime (see Mathis, Rasean and Bodden, Leigh) and then others how are good well into there late 30's (Barber, Ronde, Williams, Aenenas)

Exactly dude's had 1 good season so far lets see him do it twice. Revis is the best corner since deion and champ. Has champ been on the downside of his career when he got traded to denver? Revis is gonna beast this year you'll see. He's gonna be a top 3 defensive player in the league just like he has always been. Great players, truly great players stay great well past their prime.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#19 : August 29, 2013, 12:16:51 AM

Idk if Revis will be as good as he once was, but Sherman isnt and never will be even close to as good as Revis was at his best.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Revis calls out Sherman « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools