Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: you fickle fans « previous next »
Page: 1

buc_on_or_buc_off

Second String

: August 29, 2013, 09:06:23 PM

Stop being so simple minded. We are currently coming to the end of the final phase before the regular season starts. You guys act like professionals as you sit back and type away about how the team looks poorly coached and our depth is trash. Fact is, what you fail to realize is that the bucs aren't the only team that's looked bad. The falcons look awful. The patriots are underwhelming. The steelers can't win. And the jets are 2-1 with a +18 point differential. You guys put way more stock into the preseason than is warranted. The players don't play full speed at all. They hold back. The coaches hold back because they don't want to give away strategy. The players are out there practising plays that you'll most likely not see much of in the regular season. Moreso, coaches will purposely put there players in adverse situations to see how the guy responds.
WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN SO FAR IS NOTHING LIKE WHAT YOU WILL SEE WEEK ONE.
Quit creating negative vibes.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 29, 2013, 09:07:34 PM

Cry babies.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 29, 2013, 09:17:42 PM

Honestly, our fans are the biggest joke of the NFL. Fickle doesn't even begin to describe a lot of our fans.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 29, 2013, 09:25:51 PM

Just out of morbid curiosity...OP, what is your opinion of the Bucs this preseason as a team?  I'm not asking for excuses just an honest opinion.  Thanks.

ufcguy32

Starter

#4 : August 29, 2013, 09:35:27 PM

i guess every other nfl team just decides to look decent and we dont?

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 29, 2013, 09:37:50 PM

Detroit 35 Buffalo 6. CROWN EM!!!!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 29, 2013, 09:39:25 PM

so are you saying the Bucs=Bills?  I would agree.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 29, 2013, 09:50:37 PM

so are you saying the Bucs=Bills?  I would agree.

No not really.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 29, 2013, 09:53:33 PM

Guys don't worry.  Schiano's going to go into the secret bunker under One Buc Place, flip the ON switch the day before the Jets game, and all of the players will suddenly learn to tackle, cover, pass, and catch.

The fact that we've looked like the worst team in the league this preseason, both fundamentally and organizationally, doesn't mean anything.  These games don't count.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 29, 2013, 09:55:53 PM

Guys don't worry.  Schiano's going to go into the secret bunker under One Buc Place, flip the ON switch the day before the Jets game, and all of the players will suddenly learn to tackle, cover, pass, and catch.

The fact that we've looked like the worst team in the league this preseason, both fundamentally and organizationally, doesn't mean anything.  These games don't count.

Chicken little!!!  The sky is fine.  Everything is fine.  Closing out 1-5 and then this preseason mean nothing.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#10 : August 29, 2013, 10:31:16 PM

This tweet from Ira Kaufman says it all 

I've never seen an NFL team approach the preseason with such disdain as the 2013 Bucs. We'll see if they can turn the lights on 9/8 in NJ
10:15pm - 29 Aug 13

Schiano obviously had a plan for this preseason it certainly wasnt to play our starters much and try to win games. We were beyond conservative.  We will see if it was a good or bad plan strarting next week

gone

Hall of Famer
#11 : August 29, 2013, 10:32:34 PM

I've never seen an NFL team approach the preseason with such disdain as the 2013 Bucs. We'll see if they can turn the lights on 9/8 in NJ

Schiano obviously had a plan for this preseason it certainly wasnt to play our starters much and try to win games. We were beyond conservative.  We will see if it was a good or bad plan strarting next week

I don't think I have ever agreed with Ira before. 

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#12 : August 29, 2013, 10:36:07 PM

I don't think I have ever agreed with Ira before.

Me neither. Most of the things he tweets irritates me but he was spot on with this one and he seems to have a good relationship with Schiano
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: you fickle fans « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools