Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFC South.......It's Anyone's Division « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 29, 2013, 01:18:26 PM

Anyone who thinks the Falcons are going to just go away is lying to themselves.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 29, 2013, 01:22:04 PM

Finally nice to see a media member point out the gaping flaws of the Falcons and Saints.
the writer is a poster here and a long time Buc fan.  This isn't a piece from a unbiased national writer.  Not saying the article wasnt good mind you.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 29, 2013, 02:47:44 PM

A lot can happen as the season progresses. Injuries and other things. Some players will look better than we expected, some worse.

So I will keep an open mind. The Bucs always play Atlanta tight.  Right now, all I am looking for is a win over the Jets. One game at a time.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFC South.......It's Anyone's Division « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools