Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A Few Players Who Are Turning Out To Be "Better Than" Advertised « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#15 : August 29, 2013, 11:53:13 AM

I think EJ might not have enough between the ears to handle to job of being an NFL quarterback. Not many do. (SEE FREEMAN :) )  but he has a lot going for him and has looked solid in preseason. Too bad he couldn't have ended up on a better team. It'll be interesting to see what he does in Buffalo.

Draft Aaron Donald

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#16 : August 29, 2013, 12:17:14 PM

EJ went to the perfect team for him. He is going to a team with a New GM and staff. He has one of the better run games in the NFL, he has a #1 Wr in Stevie Johnson. They drafted some other guys at the WR position to help him out. Scott Chandler is a decent TE too.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 29, 2013, 12:28:42 PM

Prisco probably did the same thing a while back with A. Benn. Doesn't mean a whole lot.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Best Pick: I like the choice of receiver Arrelious Benn in the second round. He has loads of talent and will become Josh Freeman's go-to receiver.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/story/13292105

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 29, 2013, 12:29:49 PM

I dont hate Manuel.  I simply watched him play every game he ever played in college , and can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that hes a garbage can. 
: August 29, 2013, 12:32:39 PM Fire Mark Dummynik

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#19 : August 29, 2013, 12:33:57 PM

Lol

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 29, 2013, 12:41:57 PM

In fact I love him. If if could force him to be FSU's QB forever I would.  It would mean great things for UF.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 29, 2013, 02:35:22 PM

Jeff Tuel has beat Manuel out for the starting job anyways, sucks that Manuel went into round 1 which gives Tuel no shot at long term starting for now.

EJ had his knee scoped, that is the only reason Tuel is playing. EJ looked pretty good before the injury. They are hoping he is back for Game 1.  And Kolb sustained a concussion. So for Tuel, it was a case of being in the right place at the right time.  Marrone [sp?] said today if EJ can get in 3 good practices before the opener, he will start against the Patriots.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A Few Players Who Are Turning Out To Be "Better Than" Advertised « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools