Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cowardly McCoward turns tail and runs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 03, 2013, 12:25:36 PM

A DOJ study directly proving you wrong is a "feeble attempt"? You've become the laughingstock of the board.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 03, 2013, 12:29:54 PM

A DOJ study directly proving you wrong is a "feeble attempt"? You've become the laughingstock of the board.

lol, its a good thing you are not all torn up inside about looking like a dope after trumpeting PART of that DOJ report (sarcasm) . . .  lmao. . .  get a life dummy. . .its all there in print

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 03, 2013, 12:36:34 PM

Is one of us "all torn up inside," Vin?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#18 : September 03, 2013, 01:05:21 PM

You still too busy to post in the Cove, Vin?

Must not be, since it took the good Counselor less than ten minutes to respond to being called as a coward.

As if there needed to be any more confirmation.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 03, 2013, 02:03:24 PM

I won't get involved in this argument. It's clear both sides have firmly made up their minds what the facts are. I will say this though. The gun debate, much like a nutritional debate is far to complex of an issue to be solved by saying, more guns were bought, less people killed. Much in the same way that you can't assume someone who eats more meat dies 3 years earlier than someone who doesn't.

The truth is that there are 1,000, hell 1,000,000 decisions made between the time someone buys a gun and decides to use it for hunting or killing another man. What needs to be looked at is the background of the people who are shooting other people.

More guns doesn't necessarily mean more death anymore than steak (red meat) in the grocery deli means more death. You don't die simply because there is more or less of something available. There still has to be a cause and effect. Everyone involved in this name calling thread needs to start thinking about what would possess someone to shoot someone else and focus on changing those things. If someone wants to kill someone else, they'll find a way. Unless you plan on taking away all dangerous things in the world murder will always be here. Focus on stopping the people, not instrument.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 03, 2013, 02:07:38 PM

"Everyone involved in this name calling thread needs to start thinking about what would possess someone to shoot someone else and focus on changing those things."

One side of the argument has been saying this all along.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 03, 2013, 02:11:01 PM

"Everyone involved in this name calling thread needs to start thinking about what would possess someone to shoot someone else and focus on changing those things."

One side of the argument has been saying this all along.

My apologies then sir.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#22 : September 03, 2013, 02:58:27 PM

Is one of us "all torn up inside," Vin?

lmao, by comparing our sig lines, yes and its YOU . . .  ROFLMAO . .  .

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#23 : September 03, 2013, 03:02:09 PM

You still too busy to post in the Cove, Vin?

Must not be, since it took the good Counselor less than ten minutes to respond to being called as a coward.

Buggsy and Illuminator,  I can't be held accountable for your "lack a schoolin"

Sorry, football is upon us

too busy?  LMAO, you are guys are funny

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#24 : September 03, 2013, 03:18:41 PM

Keep on posting, Vin, about everything but the subject of the thread. You remember the subject, don't you? The DOJ study, along with many others, offer undeniable proof there is less gun violence at the same time there are more guns, proving beyond the shadow of any doubt that your truism, "MORE GUNS = MORE GUN VIOLENCE" is untrue. Yes, that very "truism" that forms the backbone of your argument is not true.

Now lie some more and dance, little puppet.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#25 : September 03, 2013, 03:33:40 PM

Now lie some more and dance, little puppet .

LOL ^^^^when you go "full on Buggsy," stooping so low as to borrow his schtick (in bold) . .  . you know you've hit rock bottom on the stupidity scale.  Good luck on your way back up Illuminator

Just because you're mad at yourself for making yourself look like a fool (by telling a LIE) and I dont have any interest in helping you recover from your dishonest stupidity .  doesnt make me a "puppet" silly . . .  it makes me amused, very amused actually . . its funny to me how much effort you are putting into this . .   but in any event,  keep going by all mean Here,  let "the puppet" give you something to keep you going:

"hey, Illuminator . . . tell us why you lied in the first place?"

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 03, 2013, 04:01:32 PM

The subject of the thread, Vin, is the coinciding plummet in gun crimes and soaring gun sales. This being a direct contradiction to your "MORE GUNS = MORE GUN VIOLENCE" theory, do you have any comment on your argument being destroyed or are you just here to talk about me?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#27 : September 03, 2013, 04:09:26 PM

"Just because you're mad at yourself for making yourself look like a fool (by telling a LIE)"

Am I the one mad at myself, Vin?

"The resistance we will talk about to day is called projection. It occurs between the stages of awareness and mobilization. I can project my personality traits, thoughts, emotions, defects, qualities, intentions, or literally any other human state onto other people, objects, or institutions. Doing so frees me of the responsibility to act because I can pretend I am not actually responsible for what I am thinking or feeling.
It's much easier to project and feel insulated from the risk inherent in the stage of mobilization than it is to take personal responsibility for the course of life. It ends up backfiring and sapping your human freedom though because if everything that happens is outside of your sphere of influence then obviously you have no ability to influence yourself or your surroundings in a meaningful way.

Projection also poisons relationships because others are made to question their own thoughts and motivations. Something that is yours is forced upon them. One way to put a monkey wrench in a process that all of us engage in sometimes is to note any time you attribute a personality trait or emotion to a situation or person. Then try putting yourself in the center of it."

http://www.evolutioncounseling.com/gestalt-and-projection.html

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 06, 2013, 08:02:07 AM

Why is Biggs' dumb ass even here . Does he have an opinion on gun control ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#29 : September 06, 2013, 10:10:14 AM

Why is Biggs' dumb ass even here.

Besides giving you and your bff a good ramming? 

Does he have an opinion on gun control ?

Nope, no opinion expressed in the multiple threads on the issue, slugger.  You're on the ball.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cowardly McCoward turns tail and runs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools