Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jeff Demps « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

« #15 : August 29, 2013, 03:56:18 PM »

I don't believe he's got enough to make a career out of track so I believe he'll eventually look to play ball...question is when?

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

« #16 : August 29, 2013, 04:23:09 PM »

Can't understand why anyone would rather run around in circles for less money than play the amazing game that is football at the highest level.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #17 : August 29, 2013, 04:24:41 PM »

Like I said, he is hiding something.

I mean...track?  We talkin about track?  Track?

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

« #18 : August 29, 2013, 04:40:08 PM »

I will not give Demps another thought until I see him. At which point, he'll have A LOT of catching up to do

BucsSavant

Starter

« #19 : August 29, 2013, 04:42:58 PM »

I believe i've made my thoughts on Demps known. Cut him. Now. Should've went in the first round of cuts.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
« #20 : August 29, 2013, 04:49:15 PM »

Not sure why anybody would think this guy is interested in playing in the NFL:

“I’m just focused on running,” Demps said in a phone interview before the World Championships. “Once I get back to the States, I’ll sit down and have a talk with those guys.

Demps said he planned on running “a few meets” after worlds and that he didn’t have any long-term goals set in either sport.

“Once my season is over, I’ll sit down and see what my next move will be,” he said.

September 9th is the final major international meet of the year and there is a 100m in that meeting. Doubt anything happens before that one way or another.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
« #21 : August 29, 2013, 04:50:00 PM »

I believe i've made my thoughts on Demps known. Cut him. Now. Should've went in the first round of cuts.

There's really no negative to keeping his rights as he doesn't count vs. the roster.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #22 : August 29, 2013, 05:06:42 PM »

There's really no negative to keeping his rights as he doesn't count vs. the roster.

Exactly.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

BucsSavant

Starter

« #23 : August 29, 2013, 05:08:48 PM »

Exactly.

If thats the case, then I agree 100%.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
« #24 : August 29, 2013, 06:56:02 PM »

Strange bird Demps.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

« #25 : August 30, 2013, 11:08:28 AM »

Every one of you pants wetters would take a TE in Week5 if he could limp through the door at One Buc...  But you don't want Demps?

We will be Carolina ready when we are Carolina ready.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

« #26 : August 30, 2013, 11:56:14 AM »

Every one of you pants wetters would take a TE in Week5 if he could limp through the door at One Buc...  But you don't want Demps?

Why would we want a player who doesn't care about the team?  Your hypothetical tight end, the one with the limp, staggers into One Buc Place because he wants to be here.  He wants to contribute.

And that's important.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

« #27 : August 30, 2013, 12:06:33 PM »

Why would we want a player who doesn't care about the team?  Your hypothetical tight end, the one with the limp, staggers into One Buc Place because he wants to be here.  He wants to contribute.

And that's important.

Not really that important.  Ever heard of "Tryout Tuesdays"?  Teams don't care about loyalty as much as they do about winning... all year long.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

« #28 : August 30, 2013, 12:08:55 PM »

And that's important.

Not really that important.  Ever heard of "Tryout Tuesdays"?  Teams don't care about loyalty as much as they do about winning... all year long.

You don't think it's important that a player want to contribute to his team?

Really?

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

« #29 : August 30, 2013, 12:14:35 PM »

And that's important.

You don't think it's important that a player want to contribute to his team?

Really?

That is your concocted nonsense.  Really.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jeff Demps « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools