Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jeff Demps « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#90 : September 01, 2013, 07:49:24 PM

Every time I enter this thread I hope for an update... yet never find one lol.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#91 : September 01, 2013, 07:50:51 PM

Just a feeling that has no basis in rationale.

Something about a dude who picks track and field over money and the NFL.

I have a feeling it's more of an elite athlete realizing he can be a two sport guy. How much money is there in a 2nd 3rd string running back who returns kicks? He's closer to winning a gold medal then being a starting RB in the NFL. No reason why he can't do both.

I don't think he will ever be a starting RB in the NFL.  His value is in being a return guy. And he could make big money just doing that, and that alone.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#92 : September 01, 2013, 08:00:42 PM

Call me old fashioned, but I could care less about speed at that position. I'm more about the fundimentals.

I say forget demps, and play whoever has the best hands and keeps the ball high and tight. A home run is nice once in awhile, but the main things should be completing the catch, making a few yards, and never losing the ball. Speed is a bonus, not a fundimental.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Native Buc

Pro Bowler

#93 : September 01, 2013, 08:39:08 PM

+1

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#94 : September 01, 2013, 09:18:37 PM

+1

Its ok, Ive been here before... - Lovie Smith    ---------     Hes a great coach, hes been there before. - Lavonte David
Hes a great coach.  - Mike Evans

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#95 : September 01, 2013, 11:15:44 PM

Updates have been given pretty consistently.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#96 : September 01, 2013, 11:20:20 PM

Info on track is kinda hard to find, 'tho...  Was this Berlin the last meet he'll run?

We will be Carolina ready when we are Carolina ready.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#97 : September 01, 2013, 11:36:44 PM

Info on track is kinda hard to find, 'tho...  Was this Berlin the last meet he'll run?

I think there is one more.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#98 : September 02, 2013, 12:08:49 AM

Might be two. Van Damme and Rieti both have 100m's and Rieti is a place to run fast. Those are Friday and Sunday.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#99 : September 02, 2013, 02:39:37 AM

Can we just forget about this Guy. He's not a football player. How about we get the rights to usain bolt....hows Michael Johnson's holding up these days?

Demps is a joke at this point. Only thing he's worth to this team is a return guy on Madden.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#100 : September 02, 2013, 06:22:39 AM

Can we just forget about this Guy. He's not a football player. How about we get the rights to usain bolt....hows Michael Johnson's holding up these days?

Demps is a joke at this point. Only thing he's worth to this team is a return guy on Madden.
Lol that's why I hope they keep in on there... I been killing it with him returning kicks.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#101 : September 03, 2013, 05:36:02 PM

Not on the Van Damme startlist for Friday so that leaves Sunday's Rieti meet. Gatlin is running both apparently and Demps is part of that crowd.

eoebucco23

Rookie

#102 : September 03, 2013, 06:29:27 PM

Lol that's why I hope they keep in on there... I been killing it with him returning kicks.

not just kick returns... he's pretty much an instant 20 yards or more on hb screens too

youngone

Hall of Famer

#103 : September 03, 2013, 06:31:08 PM

not just kick returns... he's pretty much an instant 20 yards or more on hb screens too
True
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jeff Demps « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools