Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glennon Needs to be cut « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

TomRiddle

Starter

#15 : August 29, 2013, 09:28:41 PM

Dom should have taken Barkley...

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anything else to say

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#16 : August 29, 2013, 09:30:48 PM

Haven't you learned anything? USC QB's are bust.

TomRiddle

Starter

#17 : August 29, 2013, 09:35:55 PM

Haven't you learned anything? USC QB's are bust.
Not this guy, he's sold, accurate, and he just drove the eagles to a scoring drive. I haven't see us do that in some time... He was a 4th round draft pick, which IMO is a high 2nd round pick. Dom picks Glennon in the 3rd when he's a 5th round player. Bad value, among other things.

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anything else to say

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 29, 2013, 09:47:49 PM

I really do want to know where all the Mike glennon fans are tho?

It was just one idiot with a lot of time on his hands that posted as several screen names. Nothing more, nothing less.

Their are no glennon fans, just people who dislike freeman and would rather see anyone else starting.

BucsSavant

Starter

#19 : August 29, 2013, 09:51:16 PM

Not true. I am a Glennon fan, and I do not dislike Freeman. I also only post under this name. I know many of you think I am a troll, but this is truthfully not the case. Glennon is not playing well from what i've heard(not watching the game), but I am still confident he will be a good QB

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#20 : August 29, 2013, 09:53:18 PM

WTF is wrong with u fools. I laugh when ever I hear a player say we have 'a great fanbase'. I know they are just trying to stay politically correct.....I mean, its kind of embarrassing for us real fans. Most of you **CENSORED** about the season before it starts, refuse to attend games, root against your starting QB (who happens to be a record breaker), **CENSORED** about the coach -- he gets canned -- and then immediately **CENSORED** about the next coach. I mean look at the OP for example, he is trying to make a case, based on one preseason game, that we should cut our rookie QB. Meanwhile, the Bucs have no intention of playing him this season as they plan to develop him over THE LONG TERM. I get dumber every time I read you fickle **CENSORED**s' comments.

Its ok, Ive been here before... --Lovie Smith

Hes a great coach, hes been there before... --Lavonte David

youngone

Hall of Famer
#21 : August 29, 2013, 10:18:26 PM

Glennon needs to be cut... That's just a dumbass idea.

gone

Hall of Famer
#22 : August 29, 2013, 10:23:31 PM

Mike Glennon -- the early years :

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 29, 2013, 10:24:18 PM

Why would we cut our future franchise QB?

BucsSavant

Starter

#24 : August 29, 2013, 10:25:26 PM

Mike Glennon -- the early years :

LMAO

acacius

Hall of Famer

#25 : August 29, 2013, 10:25:52 PM

Since it was apparently a bit subtle (that's sarcasm), the original post was more a dig at Freeman's haters than it was a sincere suggestion that Glennon be cut.  A couple of you folks are *way* too literal-minded.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#26 : August 29, 2013, 10:34:02 PM

Not true. I am a Glennon fan, and I do not dislike Freeman. I also only post under this name. I know many of you think I am a troll, but this is truthfully not the case. Glennon is not playing well from what i've heard(not watching the game), but I am still confident he will be a good QB

Funny.... I never mentioned you.  ;)

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#27 : August 29, 2013, 10:40:00 PM

It was just one idiot with a lot of time on his hands that posted as several screen names. Nothing more, nothing less.

Their are no glennon fans, just people who dislike freeman and would rather see anyone else starting.

I don't see why people got to hate on Glennon because they are Freeman fans. Or if they wanted Barkley or Tyler Wilson or whoever instead in the draft.  Truth is Glennon was the second best QB in this draft class and has a lot of upside, he's not NFL ready obviously.  Tyler Bray is a better prospect then Barkley, why anyone would wish we drafted Barkley is beyond me.
: August 29, 2013, 10:41:38 PM XFactor

BucsSavant

Starter

#28 : August 29, 2013, 10:41:38 PM

Funny.... I never mentioned you.  ;)

No, you merely said Glennon had no fans and everyone who claimed to be was the same person trolling. I merely pointed out that this was false. Take your suggestive wink elsewhere.

TomRiddle

Starter

#29 : August 30, 2013, 10:16:36 AM

I don't see why people got to hate on Glennon because they are Freeman fans. Or if they wanted Barkley or Tyler Wilson or whoever instead in the draft.  Truth is Glennon was the second best QB in this draft class and has a lot of upside, he's not NFL ready obviously.  Tyler Bray is a better prospect then Barkley, why anyone would wish we drafted Barkley is beyond me.

I don't see why people got to hate on Glennon because they are Freeman fans. Or if they wanted Barkley or Tyler Wilson or whoever instead in the draft. 
Hate is such a strong word, more like disappointed that we reached for a QB when a higher rated one was still on the board; IMO.

Truth is Glennon was the second best QB in this draft class and has a lot of upside, he's not NFL ready obviously. 
The only truth is he was the second best QB on his former team; right behind Russell Wilson. Barkley is the best QB coming from the Draft.  What happens next, is a waiting game.

Tyler Bray is a better prospect then Barkley, why anyone would wish we drafted Barkley is beyond me.
Pure speculation...We just have to wait to see how it unfolds. Bray is a good prospect though.
: August 30, 2013, 10:22:34 AM TomRiddle

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glennon Needs to be cut « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools