Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glennon Needs to be cut « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 30, 2013, 10:32:58 AM

WE HAVE ALL SEEN ENOUGH OF THE MALACHI EXPERIMENT.  HE NEEDS TO GO!

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#31 : August 30, 2013, 10:38:19 AM

This has to be a joke, honestly....

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 30, 2013, 01:07:27 PM

Trade every player on the team for draft picks. Don't field a team this year. Come next April we will start an all rookie team!

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#33 : August 30, 2013, 01:43:46 PM

Red Board at its finest, tons of threads about cutting ties with Freeman in favor of Gannon . . .  on start  . .  in a preseason game and he "needs to be cut."  I say we go without a QB

moose40

Hall of Famer
#34 : August 30, 2013, 02:00:55 PM

Red Board at its finest, tons of threads about cutting ties with Freeman in favor of Gannon . . .  on start  . .  in a preseason game and he "needs to be cut."  I say we go without a QB

The Broncos did it against the Steelers a couple of playoffs ago (and won) :D

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#35 : August 30, 2013, 02:42:52 PM

I really do want to know where all the Mike glennon fans are tho?
I'm here.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

tripld8907

Rookie

#36 : August 30, 2013, 03:14:15 PM

You guys are high. Kid is going to ball out. Remember I told you. I'm a Freeman fan but I don't think the organization is setting him up to succeed (evidenced by the playing time or lack there of throughout the season)

I'd love to see Freeman do it and I think he will. I wouldn't bet the house on him though but I am pulling for the guy.

Glennon is a stud. I know you can't see it now but trust me on this. These things take time.

*Disclaimer* Coming from a (former) believer in Tebow. Kid's got intangibles but they can only get you so far without the arm to back it up.

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

#37 : August 30, 2013, 08:36:21 PM

Knee jerk reaction for an ignorant fan. Good thing you aren't running the organization!

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#38 : August 30, 2013, 08:46:53 PM

If Tebow gets cut I would not be opposed to signing him to be the no.2 and cutting Glennon and Orlovsky. This would save a roster spot.

At least Tebow can just run the ball in an emergency. Glennon and Orlovsky have way less promise than Tebow who can run and lead a team.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 30, 2013, 09:46:30 PM

SMH, and these same clowns said Kuechly was garbage after Wk 1 last season.

We've seen nearly 4 seasons of Freeman and some defend him to no end...yet 1 preseason of Glennon, and he should be cut?! unreal

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#40 : August 30, 2013, 10:23:57 PM

Came to a realization with this thread. I really don't enjoy reading this forum anymore. There are some great, insightful posters here, and my displeasure is certainly not the fault of PR. But the ridiculous overreactions of few really seem to outweigh everything else, even with Java gone. Maybe the offseason is just too long. I just hope it changes soon.

gone

Hall of Famer
#41 : August 30, 2013, 10:36:59 PM

Came to a realization with this thread. I really don't enjoy reading this forum anymore. There are some great, insightful posters here, and my displeasure is certainly not the fault of PR. But the ridiculous overreactions of few really seem to outweigh everything else, even with Java gone. Maybe the offseason is just too long. I just hope it changes soon.

It wasn't a ridiculous overreaction.  It was just a Freeman fan trying to counter-troll the "Glennon is Manning" trolls.  Unfortunately he didn't seem to notice that those trolls got banned, so we are all subject to his nonsense.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#42 : August 30, 2013, 11:29:41 PM

It wasn't a ridiculous overreaction.  It was just a Freeman fan trying to counter-troll the "Glennon is Manning" trolls.  Unfortunately he didn't seem to notice that those trolls got banned, so we are all subject to his nonsense.

Well I guess that is what I get for not really reading the whole thread. Either way the sentiment is still the same.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#43 : August 30, 2013, 11:52:15 PM

Someone who looks like a giraffe should play well in the NFL (look at manning), but cut his ass anyway because Java is a bastard.

But seriously, Glennon will probably be a wasted pick...

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#44 : August 31, 2013, 12:25:37 AM

+1.5
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glennon Needs to be cut « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools