Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glennon Needs to be cut « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Havok904

Starter

#45 : August 31, 2013, 08:12:26 AM

Im not a big Glennon fan, but come on now. He wasn't drafted to be the starter
Also should not of been drafted that high anyway
LOL...be careful the Glennon Batch Runners are going to jump you

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#46 : August 31, 2013, 09:27:37 AM

I'm glad we have Glennon. Solid backup plan that is economically viable to boot.

He is yet another polarizing athlete in Tampa, who is getting either pummeled for being picked too high, or being overvalued and assessed as a result of fairly ignorant message board posters with an agenda other than fielding a better product.

Glennon my boy, enjoy it baby. Good looking wife, millionaire, athlete, young, somewhat heard of...stay positive, play like you are trying to be the best ever!

benir0

Hall of Famer
#47 : August 31, 2013, 11:42:57 AM

God.  We Bucs fans are so damn emotional it's absurd.  Either we hate Freeman or Glennon or...?  Certainly not...I don't know...how about a rival?

Glennon isn't a very good QB right now...BUT WE KNEW HE WOULD TAKE TIME.

So, JUST LIKE WE KNEW THE WHOLE TIME, Freeman is our starter.  Nothing surprising at all.

Now If I can only make it 10 more days without taking someone's life... (in case anyone is listening in, I'm kidding)

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#48 : August 31, 2013, 12:11:19 PM

He is a project, and many of us called it months ago he was drafted too high.  This is a long term investment type of pick which will have to be graded again three years from now.

Glennon's deep ball accuracy is better than advertised, but it is the intermediate routes where he is still very inaccurate and needs more work.  Slants, fades and post routes is where he has good command, but he still needs to work on out routes, and curls.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glennon Needs to be cut « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools