Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cuts & Upgrades « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#225 : September 01, 2013, 04:27:52 PM

Yeah, all this Free analysis and how it gets into every thread is worn. 

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#226 : September 01, 2013, 04:30:06 PM

Yeah, all this Free analysis and how it gets into every thread is worn.

Funny thing is it was the same thing with Dan "The Man"  Orlovsky last year in every thread now everybody is riding the Glennon wave

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#227 : September 01, 2013, 04:36:52 PM

@lazoran you suggested he was a bust when you called him Anderson 2.0.  I think most didn't think we would take a QB that early that's why no one really talked about him before the draft.  And the legion of trolls on this board calling for Glennon are creating all the hype. We all know he's a project, I even said he's not ready now.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#228 : September 01, 2013, 04:42:26 PM

I think he is both better than Freeman and still sucks.

Somehow I knew as soon as Wilson got cut, this thread would be taken over by Glennonites.

Well when you suggest picking up a QB who couldn't make the Raiders roster and compare him to Jay Cutler you should just quit talking about QBs for awhile.

When you decide a players potential by what the Raiders do.....you should just stop. Everything.

I compare him to Jay Cutler because I think Cutler is over rated. I like the guy and he's better than Freeman, but he has plenty of problems and I don't think he'll ever take any team to the Super Bowl. Anyways, Wilson and Cutler have similar mobility, they both take a beating behind shotty lines, they are both tough guy gunslingers that make lots of mistakes, but are entertaining to watch. I just see a lot of similarities in the two. You don't. I get it.

: September 01, 2013, 04:47:11 PM JDouble

Bucsfan4life323

Starter
#229 : September 01, 2013, 05:35:52 PM

Bucs waived LB Najeh Goode and released WR Tiquan Underwood to make room for Shepard and Jones.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#230 : September 01, 2013, 05:48:31 PM

So as far as our PS goes, be basically just signed all those losers that looked embarrassingly awful all preseason. Didn't add anyone new.

CB Deveron Carr, OL Jace Daniels, LB Ka'lial Glaud, DT Matthew Masifilo, TE Danny Noble, WR Chris Owusu & T Mike Remmers

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#231 : September 01, 2013, 05:50:08 PM

Why did we waste a PS spot on Remmers. What could they possible see in that guy, he is awful.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#232 : September 01, 2013, 05:51:18 PM

Familiar with the system.  Catastrophic OL replacement.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#233 : September 01, 2013, 05:52:15 PM

Familiar with the system.  Catastrophic OL replacement.
TBH, I'd rather just not have that extra OL on the field if he is playing.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#234 : September 01, 2013, 05:54:14 PM

TE Kellen Davis, TE Tony Moeki....   we should be looking.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#235 : September 01, 2013, 05:56:58 PM

We have holes. There are upgrades available. Hope we aren't done.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#236 : September 01, 2013, 06:29:13 PM

I think he is both better than Freeman and still sucks.

Somehow I knew as soon as Wilson got cut, this thread would be taken over by Glennonites.

Well when you suggest picking up a QB who couldn't make the Raiders roster and compare him to Jay Cutler you should just quit talking about QBs for awhile.

When you decide a players potential by what the Raiders do.....you should just stop. Everything.

I compare him to Jay Cutler because I think Cutler is over rated. I like the guy and he's better than Freeman, but he has plenty of problems and I don't think he'll ever take any team to the Super Bowl. Anyways, Wilson and Cutler have similar mobility, they both take a beating behind shotty lines, they are both tough guy gunslingers that make lots of mistakes, but are entertaining to watch. I just see a lot of similarities in the two. You don't. I get it.
He's more David Carr than Jay Cutler.. And to be a gunslinger he would need a gun.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#237 : September 01, 2013, 06:42:17 PM

I'm no Cutler fan , but comparable to Tyler Wilson ?? GTFO.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JM2

Pro Bowler

#238 : September 01, 2013, 07:00:05 PM

Catastrophic OL replacement.
Agreed, Remmers would be that.

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#239 : September 01, 2013, 11:35:37 PM

Anyone remember Devon Wylie? Wes Welker sized punt returner and slot receiver. The Chiefs just cut him. Could be a very nice fit for us.

Page: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cuts & Upgrades « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools