Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: John Lynch helped recruit Wes Welker « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Hate

Hall of Famer
#15 : August 31, 2013, 07:39:57 PM

Have seen him on multiple occasions sitting in the owner's suite with Elway and Bowlen. F*ck him!!
woah dude, that's out of line.

how so?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#16 : August 31, 2013, 07:49:36 PM

Lynch did a lot of this team and community.  He is a stand up guy.  Are you saying he cant be friends with Elway or Bowden or any non Buc? 

JM2

Pro Bowler

#17 : August 31, 2013, 07:52:45 PM

Don't get the vitriol...

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 31, 2013, 07:53:37 PM

I don't begrudge him, his choice of life after being a NFL star.

He strikes me as being a very smart guy. A management type.  And he may have felt to climb the management ladder in Denver, was a much option than the Bucs hierarchy.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 31, 2013, 07:56:17 PM

Don't get the vitriol...

Agree.  After retiring,  is he supposed to be  married to the Bucs forever?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#20 : August 31, 2013, 08:03:44 PM

Lynch did a lot of this team and community.  He is a stand up guy.  Are you saying he cant be friends with Elway or Bowden or any non Buc?

Never said that. I said he's endeared himself more to the Broncos organization than that Bucs.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#21 : August 31, 2013, 08:06:30 PM

Don't get the vitriol...

So as a Buc fan it wouldn't bother(for lack of a better word) you too see Brooks kickin it with Rich McKay and the Falcons?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 31, 2013, 08:18:27 PM

Don't get the vitriol...

So as a Buc fan it wouldn't bother(for lack of a better word) you too see Brooks kickin it with Rich McKay and the Falcons?

Not at all, TBH.

I separate the playing days from the life after football days.  Is he allowed to be a Charger fan?     Or a Bronco fan? 

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#23 : August 31, 2013, 08:20:26 PM

Don't get the vitriol...

Not at all, TBH.

I separate the playing days from the life after football days.  Is he allowed to be a Charger fan?     Or a Bronco fan?

As a grown man, he's allowed to do whatever he wants....and i'm allowed to say f*ck him, lol.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#24 : August 31, 2013, 08:25:04 PM

Don't get the vitriol...

Not at all, TBH.

As a grown man, he's allowed to do whatever he wants....and i'm allowed to say f*ck him, lol.

Whoa, you carry a grudge.for a very long time.  I will keep in mind, NEVER get on Hates bad side.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#25 : August 31, 2013, 09:15:53 PM

Hate 1.

Lynch 0.

I'm with Hate on this. He has been less than gracious as a former Buc to the fans and the team.

If he is as smart as people claim he is, he would see where his success stems from. He should know it is a business. Unless something was said at that time to jade him.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#26 : August 31, 2013, 09:30:12 PM

Whoa, you carry a grudge.for a very long time.  I will keep in mind, NEVER get on Hates bad side.

Haha....my grandma once told me that when i was a lil kid. I've always been that way. No one will screw me over twice.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#27 : August 31, 2013, 09:49:20 PM

John Lynch is dead to me....you dont see Sapp doing this crap.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#28 : August 31, 2013, 09:58:35 PM

Keep in mind both Elway and Lynch went to Stanford and were QBs there.  And Bowdon paid Lynch $12 million bucks. 

Hate

Hall of Famer
#29 : August 31, 2013, 10:02:11 PM

John Lynch is dead to me....you dont see Sapp doing this crap.

ahh....so its not just me?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: John Lynch helped recruit Wes Welker « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools