Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: John Lynch helped recruit Wes Welker « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#30 : August 31, 2013, 10:08:07 PM

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#31 : August 31, 2013, 10:10:47 PM

: August 31, 2013, 10:12:18 PM Skull and Bones

JM2

Pro Bowler

#32 : August 31, 2013, 10:13:12 PM

He has been less than gracious as a former Buc to the fans and the team.

Honestly curious, what did he do to warrant that statement?

Without knowing more, and going on someone's earlier comment about him hanging with Elway in the owner's box, well why not? If you had a choice to hang in an owners box, between two teams that you played for, and the choice was between hanging with Elway or the Glazer boys, I think the choice is easy.

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#33 : August 31, 2013, 10:15:18 PM

Its about more than hanging in the owner's box

-------------------------------------------------------

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#34 : August 31, 2013, 10:20:22 PM

I hold grudges as well. Forever.  If the grudge is warranted that is...

I don't hate Lynch. But I won't mention him much when I talk about he great Bucs...he earned that.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#35 : August 31, 2013, 10:21:53 PM

And no Dolorous and Morgan, I have no grudge against you guys. We just argued - and I'm cool.

Java though, that guy is a drug addled retard. And I am all about FreeLove, so take that fwiw....

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 31, 2013, 10:29:15 PM

No grudge here either.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#37 : August 31, 2013, 10:32:17 PM

Cool. We are just arrogant about our opinions. I'm game.

Come at me bro! ;)

FreeLove forever!  You feel that love, DJ?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#38 : August 31, 2013, 11:29:22 PM

LOL  ...Im trying to feel Freelove. Free needs to show the love in return in the form of TD'S

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#39 : September 01, 2013, 03:01:42 PM

John Lynch did not leave the Bucs because he wanted to. Kiffin would not guarantee him the starting job. That was his mistake. Lynch was productive for a long time with Denver. The Bucs would have won much more with him, and Sapp too. They built a Kiffin's reputation with their talent and skill. John Lynch has always been an asset to every organization he's been a part of. He treats people with the respect they deserve. Some people here have proven they don't deserve any Rather than being an asset, they are just being an ass.

John Lynch is a good and honorable man. That's rare. He was a credit to this team and this community. He s never an embarrassment to anyone. Some here are too stupid to realize how bad they have made themselves look. Lynch did what he was forced to do for himself and his family.

IMO, it's all on Kiffin. Lynch did what any man would do under the circumstances.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 01, 2013, 03:06:36 PM

Lynch is my favorite Buc of all time and it seems like people are overreacting a little on this one

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#41 : September 01, 2013, 04:59:27 PM

Lynch is my favorite Buc of all time and it seems like people are overreacting a little on this one

More like making sh!t up. There's nothing to react to.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#42 : September 01, 2013, 05:27:16 PM

Par for the course on these forums.....

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#43 : September 01, 2013, 05:40:07 PM

My buddy was doing media work during a game last year, stat keeping stuff. He met John Lynch. I was on my honeymoon. He told Lynch im a huge bucs fan and asked him if he called my phone would Lynch leave me a voicemail saying congrats on the wedding - Lynch snapped "I'm trying to work here man", and walked off quickly. Which is understandable, except he had just sat there and watched Lynch BS for like 15 minutes.

I told my friend I wish he had never told me that story. John Lynch didn't want to congratulate me on my wedding.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#44 : September 01, 2013, 07:30:57 PM

After their playing days are over, all allegiance is over with, IMO.  Then they are businessmen, trying to make a buck whatever way they can.  Think Al Gore selling Current TV to Al jazeera.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: John Lynch helped recruit Wes Welker « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools