Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: John Lynch helped recruit Wes Welker « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#60 : September 03, 2013, 06:23:17 AM

Lynch is a Donk. He is a homer for that franchise and really just ignores his time with Tampa.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#61 : September 03, 2013, 08:04:50 AM

Disappointing ...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#62 : September 03, 2013, 11:43:15 AM

Damn I never looked at Lynch like that.. The Welker stuff is no big deal to me, Welker knows he isn't shlt without a great QB but I always thought Lynch was trying to not be such of a homer during the buc games that he did. I know of the sour grapes because of being let go but I always thought of him as buc 100%... Maybe that's not the case..

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#63 : September 03, 2013, 04:21:35 PM

506 Sports ‏@506sports

FOX early: ATL/NO = Albert/Moose/Goose; MIN/DET = Brennaman/Billick; TB/NYJ = Burkhardt/Lynch; SEA/CAR = Myers/Ryan

Looks like the Jets will have a fan in the broadcast booth.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#64 : September 04, 2013, 08:25:41 AM

506 Sports ‏@506sports

FOX early: ATL/NO = Albert/Moose/Goose; MIN/DET = Brennaman/Billick; TB/NYJ = Burkhardt/Lynch; SEA/CAR = Myers/Ryan

Looks like the Jets will have a fan in the broadcast booth.

With the Jets in the media doghouse, this will be a perfect time to listen to Lynch and his take on the slightly favored Bucs.   If he continually praises the Jets and rags on the Bucs ( despite what is happening on the field) that should convince the doubters of where he stands concerning the Bucs. 

The Jets are a train wreck at present.  Of course that doesn't mean the Bucs will win as this is the NFL where the difference between winning and losing is paper thin and usually just a couple of plays that go the right way are the difference.    Bucs have been most unimpressive this pre- Season. Really don't know what to expect.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: John Lynch helped recruit Wes Welker « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools