Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For all those who said Hillis was being cut « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
: August 31, 2013, 06:22:59 PM

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 31, 2013, 06:24:26 PM

I said all along this team was keeping 4 RBs. Don't really agree with James making the team though.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 31, 2013, 06:26:10 PM

Hillis I think will be alright as a change of pace guy with Dougie and Leonard as the third down back.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 31, 2013, 06:47:46 PM

James will be safe on the PS.

moon yourself

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#4 : August 31, 2013, 06:50:27 PM

he would be if he was placed on it

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 31, 2013, 06:56:17 PM

James will be safe on the PS.

moon yourself

LOL

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#6 : August 31, 2013, 06:56:57 PM

Nice one S&B   :)

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 31, 2013, 07:57:59 PM

Glad to have him in the mix. I still like him better as a FB, as he's a legit threat to run the ball, while Lorig is not... Imagine the Bucs running the "pistol offense", with Hillis and Martin together with Freeman in the shotgun... The Jets wouldn't know WHAT to think...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 31, 2013, 08:28:49 PM

Hillis has James to thank for his roster spot.  If James was any good, it might have been James in, Hillis out.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#9 : August 31, 2013, 08:57:22 PM

Who said its over? The Bucs could bring in another guy who was cut today and he could be put on waivers just like that.

Its ok, Ive been here before... - Lovie Smith    ---------     Hes a great coach, hes been there before. - Lavonte David
Hes a great coach.  - Mike Evans

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 31, 2013, 08:59:21 PM

Too much possible upside not to give him a chance for at least a season IMO.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 31, 2013, 09:01:51 PM

Who said its over? The Bucs could bring in another guy who was cut today and he could be put on waivers just like that.

Exactly.   The final roster could look a little bit different on opening day.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 31, 2013, 09:02:01 PM

What are you talking about Anti ? If the Bucs didnt like what they have in James hed be PS bound. Keeping 4 has more to do with the top 3 backs all being banged up right now , including Martin.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 31, 2013, 09:06:24 PM

What are you talking about Anti ? If the Bucs didnt like what they have in James hed be PS bound. Keeping 4 has more to do with the top 3 backs all being banged up right now , including Martin.

I don't think Martin is banged up at all. Just no reason to play him in meaningless pre-season. His head is fine. No concussion.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 31, 2013, 09:07:02 PM

I may be missing your point   Do we already know James won't be on the practice squad?   

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For all those who said Hillis was being cut « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools