Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TYNES JOINS WIFE IN LASHING OUT AT BUCS « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 01, 2013, 10:23:57 AM

A kicker develops an ingrown toenail on his kicking foot. Yeah, that's non-football related.

LMAO.

See how it had happened was............ok ok.....he was trying on wifey's stilettos while she was in the yard chopping firewood....

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 01, 2013, 10:25:11 AM

I would like to know what type of infection Todd Toriscelli has that has lasted four months.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 01, 2013, 10:30:13 AM

I would like to know what type of infection Todd Toriscelli has that has lasted four months.

I think he probably caught a case of the EWrighteous.........

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 01, 2013, 10:32:58 AM

A kicker develops an ingrown toenail on his kicking foot. Yeah, that's non-football related.

LMAO.

They don't kick the ball with their toes... and anyone can get an ingrown toenail.

My logo is bigger than your logo

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 01, 2013, 10:47:34 AM

Tynes argument is that this happened on premises.

Prove it. He can't. Stop crying about it like a little twat and just accept it. You are a nobody in the NFL world.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 01, 2013, 10:52:49 AM

Tynes argument is that this happened on premises.

Prove it. He can't. Stop crying about it like a little twat and just accept it. You are a nobody in the NFL world.

No, his argument is he acquired this infection while performing the duties of his job. In this case: Training.

He'll take it to court and the Bucs will settle and give him a nice chunk of change.

Like I said, it will be interesting to find out what four-month-long infection, trainer Todd Toriscelli has been saddled with.
: September 01, 2013, 10:54:21 AM ufojoe

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 01, 2013, 11:18:17 AM

LMAO.

Those sure are some fast growing toenails ...how long was he on the roster before he told the staff his toe was so bad he needed a procedure done ??

How long was he kicking in a sweaty sock before he decided to tell the  Bucs he needed professional treatment ? Toes are very susceptible to infection afterall , probably would have been a good idea.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#37 : September 01, 2013, 11:34:13 AM

LMAO.

They don't kick the ball with their toes... and anyone can get an ingrown toenail.

LOL , seriously . Who is he , Lou Groza ??

Fact is he had an ingrown toenail when he signed with us. The timetable it takes to develop an ingrown toenail bad enough to need a procedure tells us that. In the meantime he was kicking in a sweaty sock all day to try and beat out his competition , Dimke , instead if treating it properly. Of course it gets infected , and now the Bucs are at fault ?? I don't think so you little twat .

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#38 : September 01, 2013, 11:38:40 AM

LMAO.

They kick with the top of their foot, not their toes... and I think you meant Tom Dempsey.

My logo is bigger than your logo

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#39 : September 01, 2013, 11:39:10 AM

Dude is taking the victim road. You can tell his wife brought it out of him but the guy has nothing to whine about. He's making bank by just simply being. There's no need for this public outcry. It just makes him look bad.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#40 : September 01, 2013, 11:46:48 AM

In the scenario of him having the ingrown toenail prior to him coming to the Bucs, then having a procedure done on it, 5 days later that same spot has a staph infection - it not only seems possible but very convincing that Tynes could have in fact brought the MRSA to the team.

Neither way can be proven.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 01, 2013, 11:47:12 AM

LMAO.

They kick with the top of their foot, not their toes... and I think you meant Tom Dempsey.

No I meant Lou "the toe" Groza.  I was agreeing with your point . No one kicks straight toe anymore , it's all soccer style.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 01, 2013, 11:49:33 AM

I will gladly put up with a staph infection for 840,000.

Tynes needs to get the **CENSORED** over himself.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#43 : September 01, 2013, 11:51:58 AM

Dude is taking the victim road. You can tell his wife brought it out of him but the guy has nothing to whine about. He's making bank by just simply being. There's no need for this public outcry. It just makes him look bad.
if your playing career was done and you had the opportunity to get a few million more out of a lawsuit, one that has a legitimate claim, you wouldn't pursue to help support your family?  I'm calling bull. 

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#44 : September 01, 2013, 12:00:02 PM

The part that bothered me was the fact he said he would be kicking for the Bucs as in implying he would have won the job.

That's a a huge assumption the outside fan will probably take as fact.

Unfortunate bad pub for a team that doesn't need it from all things a damn kicker.

Hopefully the "blackout" comment sparks a few people to have some damn pride and get out to the games!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TYNES JOINS WIFE IN LASHING OUT AT BUCS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools