Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gentlemen: I hope you bring your crying towels Sunday J E T S « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

blackthoughtz

Starter

#45 : September 01, 2013, 11:51:19 PM

Lol I doubt you guys avg 42 yards a quarter let alone get more than 6-10 points. It's going to be a terrible season for you guys. Too bad though because I personally love Rex as a coach

\\\"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.\\\"

tmac87

Starter
#46 : September 02, 2013, 02:08:54 AM

The more this Jets fan talks, the more it sounds like that one poster we have here...
Yup

I read the first few posts and thought, "Wow Java, have you no morals."....but then I thought about it. Of course not.

Lets f&#(!^ do this Lovie!

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#47 : September 02, 2013, 02:35:45 AM

He pulled out the same photos Java has posted before, made obvious posts that should trigger Java flags, and you guys still don't see it? Opposing teams fans don't ever come here with posts like like that even when they are just here to talk smack.

Get a clue guys.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#48 : September 02, 2013, 09:29:38 AM

I suspect you won't be around these parts come 4pm on the 8th

I will come back only if the Jets lose.   I like to trash talk before a game, but I don't like to rub salt into fresh wounds after the Jets just destroyed one of their victims.   

I'm glad Sanchez isn't starting.   Geno is the future.    I have a feeling he is going to be something like Cam and RG3 were their rookie years.
far more classy than some of the posters here like Snore who take enjoyment in kicking quality human beings while they are down. 

Havok904

Starter

#49 : September 02, 2013, 09:36:53 AM

I am a Jets Fan - dyed in the wool.   Yes, times are tough these days for Jets fans.   Fireman Ed even gave up on the team.    I figure that makes me a better fan than him...but that's beside the point.

I have to tell you that the feeling up here in the land of the J E T S is not good going into this season....but then... we lucked out and open the season against Tampa Bay.    I don't think there are many teams the Jets could beat opening day, but the Buccaneers are one of the few.

Geno is going to be a star in this league.... mark my words..... gents!     Don't get your hopes up too high Buc fans...and bring your crying towels.   You are going to need them.

Here's to a good game.

My prediction:   J E T S.... 42
                          Bucs.......   3

And yes... that would be a good game.

The thread is so bad, it killed Popeye

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#50 : September 02, 2013, 10:10:38 AM

Im not sure if this is meant to be serious or not. If we lose 42-3 to the Jets I say fire everybody within the building. Players and all.

no question....and sell the team to DeBartolo
a longing I have felt over the years....

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gentlemen: I hope you bring your crying towels Sunday J E T S « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools