Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gentlemen: I hope you bring your crying towels Sunday J E T S « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

FiremanEdsGhost

Practice Squad

: September 01, 2013, 04:21:53 PM

I am a Jets Fan - dyed in the wool.   Yes, times are tough these days for Jets fans.   Fireman Ed even gave up on the team.    I figure that makes me a better fan than him...but that's beside the point.

I have to tell you that the feeling up here in the land of the J E T S is not good going into this season....but then... we lucked out and open the season against Tampa Bay.    I don't think there are many teams the Jets could beat opening day, but the Buccaneers are one of the few.

Geno is going to be a star in this league.... mark my words..... gents!     Don't get your hopes up too high Buc fans...and bring your crying towels.   You are going to need them.

Here's to a good game.

My prediction:   J E T S.... 42
                          Bucs.......   3

And yes... that would be a good game.

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#1 : September 01, 2013, 04:24:15 PM

Im not sure if this is meant to be serious or not. If we lose 42-3 to the Jets I say fire everybody within the building. Players and all.

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 01, 2013, 04:25:39 PM

Err.....smells like one of our own trolls.    Is nothing safe?

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

FiremanEdsGhost

Practice Squad

#3 : September 01, 2013, 04:26:52 PM

You don't come into the Jets house and expect an easy win.   I remember one year against the Bucs, we brought a 70 year old Vinny off his living room couch to beat the Bucs.   

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#4 : September 01, 2013, 04:30:36 PM

Err.....smells like one of our own trolls.    Is nothing safe?

exactly what it smelled like as I was reading, then I saw your response. Now I have no doubt, one of the imposters for sure.

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

FiremanEdsGhost

Practice Squad

#5 : September 01, 2013, 04:33:12 PM

It sounds like a Jet fan has already tainted this forum.   I can assure you that it was not me.   I registered today.  Maybe it was Fireman Ed himself?

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 01, 2013, 04:39:16 PM

I suspect you won't be around these parts come 4pm on the 8th

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 01, 2013, 04:42:12 PM

Has to be someones sock account.

FiremanEdsGhost

Practice Squad

#8 : September 01, 2013, 04:51:29 PM

I suspect you won't be around these parts come 4pm on the 8th

I will come back only if the Jets lose.   I like to trash talk before a game, but I don't like to rub salt into fresh wounds after the Jets just destroyed one of their victims.   

I'm glad Sanchez isn't starting.   Geno is the future.    I have a feeling he is going to be something like Cam and RG3 were their rookie years.

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#9 : September 01, 2013, 05:00:28 PM

I agree . . . Geno Smith will be a fine Nfl Qb; but, he's running into the wrong team for his first Nfl week;

Dire Straits - Ride Across The River,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4T1MQGTV9U

m_j

Starter

#10 : September 01, 2013, 05:02:20 PM

jets will stay what they are, clowns of the NFL as long as the meatball with big mouth is coaching and anyone who was involved in drafting sanchez is still there

FiremanEdsGhost

Practice Squad

#11 : September 01, 2013, 05:07:58 PM

he's running into the wrong team for his first Nfl week;

Why is that?   Is Glennon starting?

SCOUT

Starter

#12 : September 01, 2013, 05:11:46 PM

I will bite...what the heck

Dear confused soul...we took your best player in Revis and that leaves you with well no one.  I would suggest the score should be 28-15

Bucs will make their share of boo boos as we have Joshua but paaaalllleeeeeaaase don't kid yourself about Geno.  He ain't ready

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#13 : September 01, 2013, 05:15:24 PM

1. No one gives a $hit about fireman whoever, but good for him on giving up on the jets. At least some people can see the writing on the wall 
2. Rex Ryan is a joke
3. Mark Sanchez is a joke
4. Geno Smith is a joke
5. Every other week except this week I actually feel sorry for Jets fans. They have to rebuild their ENTIRE franchise. From water boy to players to GM. And no, I don't think Izdik is the answer, or Geno Smith. The ONLY 2 players I'd keep from that sorry team is Cromartie and Mangold. For real, you came to this forum trying to talk trash but you're more likely to get people that feel sorry for you.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

FiremanEdsGhost

Practice Squad

#14 : September 01, 2013, 05:16:52 PM

Is Revis even going to play?   That seems to be in doubt.    He got his paycheck.   

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gentlemen: I hope you bring your crying towels Sunday J E T S « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools