Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gentlemen: I hope you bring your crying towels Sunday J E T S « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 01, 2013, 05:18:10 PM

You don't come into the Jets house and expect an easy win.   I remember one year against the Bucs, we brought a 70 year old Vinny off his living room couch to beat the Bucs.
We didn't have **CENSORED** for secondary then. The NO FLY ZONE featuring Revis/Banks/Goldson/Barron will keep the Jets grounded kid. You guys are running on empty. Get off that Madden and step into reality. Geno isn't going to do **CENSORED**. Your D on the other hand is still solid, but Martin is gonna teach you how to Dougie.

FiremanEdsGhost

Practice Squad

#16 : September 01, 2013, 05:20:55 PM

1. No one gives a $hit about fireman whoever

That's blasphemy!    He's the NFL's most famous fan.

Here are the Bucs most famous fans.

I will give the Bucs one thing.   If they started Glennon instead of Freeman,  they would have a chance.

FiremanEdsGhost

Practice Squad

#17 : September 01, 2013, 05:21:44 PM

You misspelled Freeman.

SCOUT

Starter

#18 : September 01, 2013, 05:23:17 PM

Is Revis even going to play?   That seems to be in doubt.    He got his paycheck.
a

I choose to bite again....I suggest Mr Revis as we call him, will have plenty of swagger to bring to a rookie qb.

Geno has lots going for him at the college level but he has no clue how tough it will be to throw on Banks, Revis and the safeties we have in this secondary.  This is not the Miami quality you folks got used to beating down....Remind me again, besides Rex who apparently has a foot fetish (lol) who speaks for your team...is it the So Cal boy who can't take a hit?

Call me SCOUT

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 01, 2013, 05:24:08 PM

I will give the Bucs one thing.   If they started Glennon instead of Freeman,  they would have a chance.
Damn. We all fell for another one of Java's multiple accounts. Shame on me.
: September 01, 2013, 05:29:14 PM SWAGGANEER

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#20 : September 01, 2013, 05:30:30 PM

Damn. We all fell for another one of Java's multiple accounts. Shame on me.

Haha. +1

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 01, 2013, 05:31:39 PM

That's blasphemy!    He's the NFL's most famous fan.

Here are the Bucs most famous fans.

Ha. Nope. Maybe it's because no real person actually cares about the Jets. Just the media. You can say anything you want. Glennon, freeman, whatever. In the end it really just seems like a sad puppy beggin for someone to pay attention. Poor lil jets fan.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Hate

Hall of Famer
#22 : September 01, 2013, 05:36:21 PM

Im not sure if this is meant to be serious or not. If we lose 42-3 to the Jets I say fire everybody within the building. Players and all.

no question....and sell the team to DeBartolo

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

snesfreak

Starter

#23 : September 01, 2013, 05:36:44 PM

Hmm, thinks we'll get blown out by the Jets...
Thinks Glennon should start...

Say, what's your opinion on Tim Tebow?

Wesmon

Second String

#24 : September 01, 2013, 05:37:00 PM

he's running into the wrong team for his first Nfl week;

Why is that?   Is Glennon starting?

The troll showed his hand here. A Jets fan wouldn't be bringing up Glennon.

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#25 : September 01, 2013, 05:38:29 PM

I think the confirms it folks. Nice try java/class act/ryan nissib.

Its ok, Ive been here before... - Lovie Smith    ---------     Hes a great coach, hes been there before. - Lavonte David
Hes a great coach.  - Mike Evans

zsmith22

Starter

#26 : September 01, 2013, 05:40:26 PM

Jets have absolutely no shot. We will wipe the floor with them

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#27 : September 01, 2013, 05:48:23 PM

I am a Jets Fan - dyed in the wool.   Yes, times are tough these days for Jets fans.   Fireman Ed even gave up on the team.    I figure that makes me a better fan than him...but that's beside the point.

I have to tell you that the feeling up here in the land of the J E T S is not good going into this season....but then... we lucked out and open the season against Tampa Bay.    I don't think there are many teams the Jets could beat opening day, but the Buccaneers are one of the few.

Geno is going to be a star in this league.... mark my words..... gents!     Don't get your hopes up too high Buc fans...and bring your crying towels.   You are going to need them.

Here's to a good game.

My prediction:   J E T S.... 42
                          Bucs.......   3

And yes... that would be a good game.

how many days since being "muted"?

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 01, 2013, 05:52:39 PM

Hmm, thinks we'll get blown out by the Jets...
Thinks Glennon should start...

Say, what's your opinion on Tim Tebow?

One can't miss...   Talk about Jon Gruden.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#29 : September 01, 2013, 05:57:35 PM

Is Kellen Winslow the Jets starting TE ?

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gentlemen: I hope you bring your crying towels Sunday J E T S « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools