Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rate my team « previous next »
Page: 1

WC-Bucs fan

Starter

: September 01, 2013, 07:08:34 PM

12 team, standard scoring, I had the 10th pick.

Starters
QB Romo
RB McCoy
RB MJD
Flex Lacy
WR R White
WR J Nelson
TE Finley
D Patriots

Bench
RB Bernard Pierce
RB Bryce Brown
RB Danny Woodhead
WR Danny Amendola
WR Kendal Wright
WR Reuben Randle
QB Michael Vick

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 01, 2013, 10:10:57 PM

I like it. I think it's boom or bust type of line up though. McCoy, MJD and Nelson all have the potential to be fantasy studs but they are all coming off bad years because of injuries.  Lacy is an unknown but has a lot of upside.  Romo, White and Finley are all solid.  Wright is a nice sleeper and it was smart to handcuff McCoy with Brown. Like I said, boom or bust I think.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 01, 2013, 11:07:45 PM

I like it. I think it's boom or bust type of line up though. McCoy, MJD and Nelson all have the potential to be fantasy studs but they are all coming off bad years because of injuries.  Lacy is an unknown but has a lot of upside.  Romo, White and Finley are all solid.  Wright is a nice sleeper and it was smart to handcuff McCoy with Brown. Like I said, boom or bust I think.

Tend to agree with the boom or bust assessment.

I've found that rolling the dice too many times results in an unsuccessful season more often than not.

I wish you luck though.  I have some of these players on my teams so I hope they go off for us BOTH!   :)

Turn the page.

WC-Bucs fan

Starter

#3 : September 02, 2013, 10:10:27 AM

Thanks for the input. I was the last team to draft a starting QB, I went RB or WR with my first 7 picks, Romo in the 8th, and Vick in the 9th.

Yensumi

Practice Squad

#4 : September 04, 2013, 02:50:07 AM

Very nice and I am not just jumping on the bandwagon like the previous posters but it is a boom or bust. I like the potential as you really do not have any holes and your back ups are good enough to switch in and out depending on the match up. IMO I would start Danny over Jordy Nelson till he gets a boo boo. G/L :D

WC-Bucs fan

Starter

#5 : September 04, 2013, 11:16:09 AM

Yeah, I'm going to start Amendola over Nelson this week. Bills CB Gilmore, and S Byrd are both injured, I think Amendola is going to shred that secondary for over 100 yards and a TD. Lacy @ SF scares me, but I hope he can manage 60 yards and a short TD run to get decent numbers.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 05, 2013, 01:23:31 PM

I'm going to piggy back off this thread... My money league team.  (10th Pick, standard scoring)

QB - Kaepernick
RB - Matt Forte
RB - Demarco Murray
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Randall Cobb
WR - Steve Johnson
TE - Martellus Bennett
Def - Buccaneers
K - Ryan Lindell

Bench - Freeman, G. Benard, S. Verreen, Alshon Jeffrey, Z. Sudfeld

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rate my team « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools