Boards > Fantasy Football Board

Rate My Team, Please (10 Team)

(1/1)

tmac87:
QB: Matthew Stafford, Andy Dalton
RB: Doug Martin, Rashard Mendenhall, DeAngelo Williams, Shonn Greene, Le'Veon Bell
WR: Dez Bryant, Vincent Jackson, Hakeem Nicks, Alshon Jeffery, Kendall Wright
TE: Rob Gronkowski, Jimmy Graham (Flex/TE)
D/ST: Bears
K: Blair Walsh

I had the 3rd pick.

youngone:
That's a pretty good team. Wouldn't you want to trade one of TEs for a number 2 RB or can you flex the TE?

Ron Swanson:

--- Quote from: youngone on September 04, 2013, 03:19:18 PM ---That's a pretty good team. Wouldn't you want to trade one of TEs for a number 2 RB or can you flex the TE?

--- End quote ---

I agree, if you can't Flex a TE, i'd trade Gronk for a solid RB #2. your team is pretty solid except for the RB's (besides Dougie!). I have La'Veon Bell too, but he wont be at full health for a few weeks, hopefully he turns out, but he's kind of a toss up at this point.

tmac87:

--- Quote from: Ron Swanson on September 04, 2013, 04:02:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: youngone on September 04, 2013, 03:19:18 PM ---That's a pretty good team. Wouldn't you want to trade one of TEs for a number 2 RB or can you flex the TE?

--- End quote ---

I agree, if you can't Flex a TE, i'd trade Gronk for a solid RB #2. your team is pretty solid except for the RB's (besides Dougie!). I have La'Veon Bell too, but he wont be at full health for a few weeks, hopefully he turns out, but he's kind of a toss up at this point.

--- End quote ---

Yeah Bell was around late, like my 2nd to last pick so it was a flier. Thanks guys, And yeah TEs count as flex.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version