Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thirty-two guys have tried to lead the Buccaneers offense over the years. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 03, 2013, 10:55:24 AM

Figures Griese is liked on here but Freeman is the anti-christ. Can't make this crap up.
If Griese could open a season going 5-1 while throwing 7 TD's to 7 INT's, why can't Freeman? Huh? He was a winner.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

QaZ

Pro Bowler

#16 : September 03, 2013, 11:08:37 AM

Figures Griese is liked on here

It was one dude, not a majority of the board. Hard for you to tell the difference?

but Freeman is the anti-christ.

He's average and inconsistent, no one ever said "Antichrist," Mr. Persecuted. Do you resort to wild exaggerations because you have no valid argument?

Can't make this crap up.

And yet you just did.

LMAO

I see two poster in this thread liking Griese, author was quite positive aswell, Dolorous called him decent...and lets not forget about Java.

'Majority of the board' is something you put in JC's mouth. Valid argument? Exageration?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 03, 2013, 11:17:13 AM

I think Freeman is decent also ....would I want to place the hopes of the franchise in either's hands for the long term? Probably not. Though I'm holding out a glimmer of hope that the lightbulb goes off for Freeman this season and he becomes better than decent.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thirty-two guys have tried to lead the Buccaneers offense over the years. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools