Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Revis to Be Profiled by E:60 Tuesday Night « previous next »
Page: 1

michael89156

Hall of Famer

: September 02, 2013, 05:35:43 PM

Revis to Be Profiled by E:60 Tuesday Night

Posted 4 minutes ago

ESPN2 will air a special "E:60" profile of Buccaneer Darrelle Revis on Tuesday at 7 p.m. ET, chronicling the all-pro cornerback's journey to the NFL and his eventual trade to Tampa

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers anticipate Darrelle Revis being in the starting lineup on September 8 in New York when they open the 2013 regular season against the Jets, the team that traded Revis to the Buccaneers in April.  If Revis does indeed take the field on Sunday, he will have reached the destination he has so methodically pursued since suffering a season-ending knee injury last September.

There is much more to Revis's journey than the last 12 months, however, and the ESPN newsmagazine show "E:60" is ready to share the rest of the story with NFL fans.  The in-depth E:60 profile of Darrelle Revis will air at air at 7:00 p.m. ET on ESPN2 on Tuesday, September 3.

The E:60 crew began shooting its Revis profile a year ago, accompanying the all-pro cornerback to his hometown of Aliquippa, Pennsylvania.  The feature also looks at Revis's time in New York, his 2012 injury and his arrival in Tampa.

"I will always hold Aliquippa down in my heart," Revis told the ESPN crew.  "I wouldnt want to grow up any other place.   This , town taught me a lot about life, it taught me how to be strong .  Im proud to be a Quip from Quiptown."

Buccaneer fans are eager to get their first look at Revis in pewter and red on Sunday.  Thanks to E:60, they can also learn more about Revis the man, and the journey that brought him to the NFL and eventually to Tampa.

"Im a walking testimony right now of what Im doing and what Im trying to accomplish," said Revis in the E:60 profile.

For a preview of Tuesday night's Revis special on ESPN2, click here.

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/article-1/Revis-to-Be-Profiled-by-E60-Tuesday-Night/2265c401-e702-4688-aca1-3a0ff8c99735

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 02, 2013, 05:49:31 PM

Milwaukee Bucks?    Did he get his "Bucs" mixed up?

Hell, if he is not a Magic or Heat fan, I want him off this team right now !   [sarcasm]

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 02, 2013, 06:02:19 PM

Hell, if he is not a Magic or Heat fan, I want him off this team right now !   [sarcasm]

Dwight Howard was the last straw for me, no more NBA in my house. The college game is so much better anyways.

We are getting a lot of pub this offseason it seems.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 03, 2013, 04:01:27 AM

Dwight Howard was the last straw for me, no more NBA in my house. The college game is so much better anyways.

We are getting a lot of pub this offseason it seems.

Revis is basically a small town guy. He made some comments awhile back, about the New York media being out of control.  And of course that was big news up there. I think he will be very happy in FL.

It would be interesting to hear how he became a Milwaukee Bucks fan.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

yungbull

Starter
#4 : September 03, 2013, 07:38:54 PM

Here's the segment if anybody missed it:

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 03, 2013, 08:46:07 PM

Here's the segment if anybody missed it:

Good stuff, thanks for sharing.   Its amazing all those NFL stars came from that little town.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 03, 2013, 08:59:10 PM

Thanks for sharing! Good stuff!

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 04, 2013, 08:54:00 AM

Last night was my first time watching E60. I only watched the Revis portion of the show but what I did see I got to say that the show was pitiful. It was done on the cheap. I would have preferred a plain interview. The show seemed to be a 5 min bad interview with some bad video.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Revis to Be Profiled by E:60 Tuesday Night « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools