Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Super Bowl predictions « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 03, 2013, 03:06:08 PM

My sleeper picks that make the playoffs are Chiefs and toss up between Cowboys/Saints

Chiefs and Saints...yes. Cowboys.....no sir.

WC-Bucs fan

Starter

#16 : September 03, 2013, 03:17:56 PM

AFC Patriots over Broncos
NFC Packers over 49ers

SB Patriots over Packers.
IMO, Brady will get 1 more ring.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 03, 2013, 03:21:41 PM

Bucs vs. Broncos

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 03, 2013, 03:46:18 PM

My sleeper picks that make the playoffs are Chiefs and toss up between Cowboys/Saints

I dunno I think bringing in Monte on their defense is goin to be huge because they have the players they just need a defensive coach who can put consistency on the field and bring in an identity. Also, I wouldn't sleep on their offense with a healthy Demarco and a more experienced Dez. Feel like they are going to be a lot more balanced on offense and have a lot of big play ability. Plus, Garrett is no longer the ocoordinator and can focus more on being the head coach.

pewtergirl2010

Second String

#19 : September 03, 2013, 03:54:43 PM

For everyone who chose the Bucs to win the SB, are you yanking our chain or are you serious? If your serious what exactly have you seen in the pre season that would give you any indication that they would even sniff at a playoff spot. I haven't see anything. I recognize it's only preseason, but it would have been nice to see something out of the 1st teamers.

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 03, 2013, 03:56:28 PM

I dunno I think bringing in Monte on their defense is goin to be huge because they have the players they just need a defensive coach who can put consistency on the field and bring in an identity. Also, I wouldn't sleep on their offense with a healthy Demarco and a more experienced Dez. Feel like they are going to be a lot more balanced on offense and have a lot of big play ability. Plus, Garrett is no longer the ocoordinator and can focus more on being the head coach.

You made a good case. We'll see.

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#21 : September 03, 2013, 04:01:26 PM

For everyone who chose the Bucs to win the SB, are you yanking our chain or are you serious? If your serious what exactly have you seen in the pre season that would give you any indication that they would even sniff at a playoff spot. I haven't see anything. I recognize it's only preseason, but it would have been nice to see something out of the 1st teamers.

Wait for it. . . . . .

youngone

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 03, 2013, 04:07:02 PM

Wait for it. . . . . .
It's called faith..  and booze. I have plenty of both.

seanbassak

Pro Bowler

#23 : September 03, 2013, 04:11:20 PM

I don't know, I can see the NFC East being extremely close. Not much seperates those 4 teams in my eyes. I think the Giants are still the class of the division. I think Wilson has a big year and I trust Eli more than Romo. I think 10-6 wins that division, but I can see all 4 teams finishing at .500. I think Dallas can make the playoffs as a wildcard (though I hate them) but I don't think Romo is a SB quality QB, I just don't. He does have a good team around him and I think Monte will turn their D around and make them respectable again... but it hinges on Romo. He's a great fantasy QB but even with Dez Bryant being a top 3 WR and even if Murray can stay healthy and do what he's capable of I just don't think they're in the same class as GB, Seattle or San Fran.

Not living, just killing time.

ISLAND BUCS

Starter

#24 : September 03, 2013, 04:23:48 PM

AFC  Den/ NE   (Just see NE as a better team than others)

NFC  SF/ Sea  (I know the same division. I consider them the best 2 NFC teams, so depending on the seeding, it could happen. Probably not  So then SF/GB)

Super Bowl   DEN vs SF    Winner SF
: September 03, 2013, 04:27:04 PM ISLAND BUCS

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 03, 2013, 04:25:25 PM

I don't know, I can see the NFC East being extremely close. Not much seperates those 4 teams in my eyes. I think the Giants are still the class of the division. I think Wilson has a big year and I trust Eli more than Romo. I think 10-6 wins that division, but I can see all 4 teams finishing at .500. I think Dallas can make the playoffs as a wildcard (though I hate them) but I don't think Romo is a SB quality QB, I just don't. He does have a good team around him and I think Monte will turn their D around and make them respectable again... but it hinges on Romo. He's a great fantasy QB but even with Dez Bryant being a top 3 WR and even if Murray can stay healthy and do what he's capable of I just don't think they're in the same class as GB, Seattle or San Fran.

I agree. I think this division is a toss up and every team is capable of winning it. Kind of like our division but I think ours is a little more dominant.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 03, 2013, 04:26:36 PM

I had a vision ... and in that vision I saw a man riding a wave. 

It was then that I knew - this is our year.  The prophecy will come true .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#27 : September 03, 2013, 04:30:41 PM

I had a vision ... and in that vision I saw a man riding a wave. 

It was then that I knew - this is our year.  The prophecy will come true .
That's what I'm talking about.

seanbassak

Pro Bowler

#28 : September 03, 2013, 05:04:46 PM

I agree. I think this division is a toss up and every team is capable of winning it. Kind of like our division but I think ours is a little more dominant.
I think the Eagles are at the bottom of the division but not by a lot. I think Vick can be decent and McCoy is awesome. Should be a fun division to watch!

Not living, just killing time.

tmac87

Starter
#29 : September 03, 2013, 05:09:56 PM

NFC - SF/ATL
AFC - Denver/Pats

SB - SF/Denver

Lets f&#(!^ do this Lovie!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Super Bowl predictions « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools