Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS HAVE OPTIONS AS QUESTIONS SURROUND NICKS « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportGA

Second String
: September 03, 2013, 02:35:09 PM

Pro Bowl guard Carl Nicks is still questionable heading into the Bucs season opener in New York. As the week progresses, the Bucs will look at several options to replace Nicks if he ends up watching from the sideline.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=9140:&Itemid=15

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 03, 2013, 02:39:03 PM

What a cluster this signing has turned into. Thus far, the Bucs have gotten more games out of Eric Wright than Nicks.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 03, 2013, 02:43:51 PM

I think Davin is going to come out and play Davin-like.

What a shame.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 03, 2013, 02:56:45 PM

What a cluster this signing has turned into. Thus far, the Bucs have gotten more games out of Eric Wright than Nicks.

Lets hope that changes in a hurry.....

ISLAND BUCS

Starter

#4 : September 03, 2013, 03:45:43 PM

Carimi played a lot of LG for Chicago, and a 1st round draft choice got cut at the end of the season.  Now he is reunited with Bostad.  That could help.

When Meredith took over at RG last year, the Bucs had their winning stretch.  Can Meredith adapt to playing LG???

sammich

Starter

#5 : September 03, 2013, 04:51:48 PM

When we signed him I was sooo excited.  I just knew our line was gonna look like an early 90s Dallas line.  Hopefully Nicks can get this infection cleared up and learn to play with 9 toes.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 03, 2013, 06:05:28 PM

Idk if anyone can go back through posts and find it, but I mentioned awhile back that this was statistically possible with one of our FA's.

I'm glad Dom tried though. It's not like he was going to know ahead of time that Nicks big toe was going to end up looking like Madonna's vagina.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS HAVE OPTIONS AS QUESTIONS SURROUND NICKS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools