Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs showing interest in TE's « previous next »
Page: 1

michael89156

Hall of Famer

: September 03, 2013, 02:44:40 PM

The Buccaneers worked out tight ends.

Aaron Wilson    NFP

September 03, 2013, 01:32 PM EST..

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are showing interest in tight ends at the present time.

According to a league source, the Buccaneers worked out tight ends Dan Gronkowski, Kellen Davis and Hayden Smith. The Bucs currently have four tight ends on their 53-man roster.

Gronkowski is the brother of Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski. He's caught nine passes for 69 yards in his two-year career.

Davis spent his first four years with the Chicago Bears. He caught 47 passes for 529 yards and 11 touchdowns in Chicago.

Smith is an athletic former Australian rugby player who previously played for the New York Jets.

Follow me on Twitter: @RavensInsider

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 03, 2013, 02:53:01 PM

LIL GRONK!!

This guy...

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 03, 2013, 02:55:48 PM

In other news... the sky is blue.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 03, 2013, 03:00:22 PM

Glad to see it ....unfortunately I don't see anyone available that would really make a huge difference.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 03, 2013, 03:06:25 PM

In other news... the sky is blue.

lol. good post B

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 03, 2013, 03:13:47 PM

I was big on Kellen Davis last year. Bears fans hated him because he dropped a ton of passes in 2012, but he did a lot better with drops in 2011 so maybe it was just an aberration. He was way more physical talent than any player typically available at this stage of the process.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 03, 2013, 03:21:07 PM

I was big on Kellen Davis last year. Bears fans hated him because he dropped a ton of passes in 2012, but he did a lot better with drops in 2011 so maybe it was just an aberration. He was way more physical talent than any player typically available at this stage of the process.

I was right there with you last year, but it's deeper than that FRG - from what I picked up from Bears fans, he basically can't block, and doesn't run routes very well.  The most damning criticism seems to be that he regularly gives up on routes. I guess it's possible he could be better than we have, but we just had arguably the premier TE coach in the NFL (Chud) and one of the most TE friendly OC's (Norv) tell us that he wasn't good enough.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 03, 2013, 03:42:09 PM

Screw it, let's role with Stocker and Wright

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 03, 2013, 03:42:57 PM

But the grass is always greener . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 03, 2013, 03:47:36 PM

Screw it, let's role with Stocker and Wright

Do we have a choice in the matter ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

seanbassak

Pro Bowler

#10 : September 03, 2013, 04:12:07 PM

Winslow would legitmately be our best TE right now..... and I do mean Winslow Sr!!!

Not living, just killing time.

Native Buc

Pro Bowler

#11 : September 03, 2013, 04:30:42 PM

Kellen would be a solid pick up.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs showing interest in TE's « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools