Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rex Ryan skips cut day to attend sons football game « previous next »
Page: 1

Bucman

Hall of Famer
: September 03, 2013, 05:11:18 PM

Putting much the writing has been on the wall for him when Idzik was hired. Hopefully the Jets quit on him week 1 and we can cruise to a big victory and have some confidence for the Saints game.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 03, 2013, 05:14:56 PM

I can't believe they made a big deal about that. It's the one time this whole year that he'll actually be able to attend his son's game. I don't think his son played but I could understand why he wanted to be there. The media really sucks sometimes.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 03, 2013, 05:15:45 PM

I can't believe they made a big deal about that. It's the one time this whole year that he'll actually be able to attend his son's game. I don't think his son played but I could understand why he wanted to be there. The media really sucks sometimes.

That ^^^

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 03, 2013, 05:19:15 PM

The fact that there is even an article on this is ridiculous.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

seanbassak

Pro Bowler

#4 : September 03, 2013, 05:24:04 PM

I'm no fan of either of the Ryan brothers, but I don't blame. Family comes first.

Not living, just killing time.

bucDsystem

Starter

#5 : September 03, 2013, 05:36:08 PM

family may always be there for you but it's not everyday you can be there for them... it's a good thing to take a day off for the kids once in a while... that a boy REX
 screw the media

to win...you must envision victory -devise a plan -and then have the guts to destroy anything that stands in your way

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 03, 2013, 05:47:50 PM

Family first. Ryan actually did the right thing for once, which is a change for him.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

JM2

Pro Bowler

#7 : September 03, 2013, 07:04:15 PM

non story.

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rex Ryan skips cut day to attend sons football game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools