Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jameis Winston « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#30 : November 15, 2013, 10:14:01 PM

The stench in Tallahassee at FSU!

Smells like success to me.  How does Gainesville smell after Vandy?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#31 : November 17, 2013, 04:54:41 PM

crickets from runatroll .... shocking

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#32 : November 20, 2013, 10:06:09 PM

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10008500/jameis-winston-case-police-confirm-accuser-broke-contact-address-details

Runole

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 08, 2013, 11:25:13 AM

Learn the difference between being actually charged with a crime and not being charged with anything other than some misguided cleat chaser who makes a  absolutely horrible complaint against a very exemplary kid.  Is Winston perfect?   Certainly not but he did not deserve to be dragged through the mud for a complaint  that  never deserved public mention in the first place.

Hey for everyone seeking some REAL crimes and knowledge of them by some other Football players currently in the public eye... READ AND LEARN!

Lets look at the history of Zach Mettenberger  Hmmm?  Plead guilty to sexual assault?

http://bleacherreport.com/arti...-sexual-battery

or  perhaps lets look at the QB of Auburn's Cinderella season Nick Marshall

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/uga-football-players-kicked-team-amid-theft-accusa/nHS83/

Wonder if the news media will actually report those actually found guilty of an actual crime or at least criminally charged!   ::)

NOW what were you saying about Crickets? ;)       Rational minds look for the entire story before considering  wild assertions being factual.   

Runole

Hall of Famer
#34 : December 08, 2013, 11:36:30 AM

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 10, 2013, 09:37:12 PM

Looks like the accuser's family is going public right before the ceremony....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/family-jameis-winston-accuser-hold-press-conference-friday-211245528--ncaaf.html

Runole

Hall of Famer
#36 : December 11, 2013, 08:15:33 AM

Looks like the accuser's family is going public right before the ceremony....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/family-jameis-winston-accuser-hold-press-conference-friday-211245528--ncaaf.html

One would hope that this time they announce they wish that this whole issue had never  become so public as it has tarnished the accusers life horribly and they are angry at the individuals that brought this confidential case on file into the public eye and as they claimed back in February they wished to move on from the whole issue.

Sadly if not, this will take on all appearance of the Duke lacrosse team and their lying accuser   Actually, I really believe the girl never wanted this to go further but it was put out there by someone else not the least bit interested in her well being.

This is more and more looking like an attempt at a money grab from a potential celebrity by some real lowlifes which is what will be perceived by anyone with an ounce of common sense.  It will fail and the girls life will be shamed even more by her untruthful  inconsistent statements she has already made to the criminal justice system. 

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#37 : December 12, 2013, 11:41:38 PM

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/experts-jameis-winston-investigation-flawed-from-the-start/2156871

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 13, 2013, 08:57:06 AM

There isn't a rational thinking person on this planet that would believe that this case was handled anywhere near what could be considered a proper manner.

None of us will never come close to knowing what went down that night. Anyone here that pretends they do has an obvious agenda.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#39 : December 13, 2013, 11:02:31 AM

Not necessarily. If none of us can know what really happened with all of the facts/testimonies/statements/etc., then what makes you think the TPD could at the time of the incident.

Read the 200+ page report (actually read it and NOT just say you did). You'll see which side appears more believable.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#40 : December 13, 2013, 12:01:41 PM

Was this thing really investigated back in December/January or did TPD and the university try to sweep under the rug and hope that it went away?

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#41 : December 13, 2013, 01:12:25 PM

Not necessarily. If none of us can know what really happened with all of the facts/testimonies/statements/etc., then what makes you think the TPD could at the time of the incident.
I'm not saying that they could. It doesn't change the fact that they did a piss poor job handling the case.

Read the 200+ page report (actually read it and NOT just say you did). You'll see which side appears more believable.
I'm not saying I believe the chick, or Winston and co. At this point, I am leaning towards Winston being innocent.

I'm just saying that TPD **CENSORED**ed up, which they did, and again, the only people that believe anything to the contrary just happen to be FSU fans.

TPD said there isn't enough evidence to bring charges against Winston. That =/= he didn't rape her, but again I don't think he did.

Funny how Runole didn't comment on this at all, until TPD said that they were not, at this time, (remember, if new evidence comes out against him, they very well could charge him) going to charge him. His reasoning for not commenting was that no charges were filed, yet he has no problem directly accusing this girl of committing a crime, although no charges have been filed against her.

ETA: I doubt I will ever read the entire report. Take it FWIW

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#42 : December 13, 2013, 01:24:10 PM

LMAO. I like the honesty. If this was about Bama, I wouldn't, either.

Understand this: Tallahassee PD is very strict when it comes to FSU football players (well, in comparison to most other big college cities' PDs) so I feel that if they had a case, they would have arrested him lickety split. Also, Willie Meggs from the SA Office is notorious for being very quick to press charges against Noles football players.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#43 : December 13, 2013, 01:25:24 PM

Was this thing really investigated back in December/January or did TPD and the university try to sweep under the rug and hope that it went away?

Read the official report. It'll show that TPD did all they could up until the victim refused to cooperate any further.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#44 : December 13, 2013, 01:28:45 PM

LMAO. I like the honesty. If this was about Bama, I wouldn't, either.

Understand this: Tallahassee PD is very strict when it comes to FSU football players (well, in comparison to most other big college cities' PDs) so I feel that if they had a case, they would have arrested him lickety split. Also, Willie Meggs from the SA Office is notorious for being very quick to press charges against Noles football players.
I don't disagree that there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jameis Winston « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools