Boards > The Red Board

A LOSER Quarterback... Pathetic....

(1/7) > >>

DeepPewterC:
I don't care what you say, our Defense played "lights out".

Even to the point of taking Jet's players OFF of the field.

This is on OFFENSE.

Josh, I'n looking at YOU...

JohnT:
Freelove

ghost:
the Freeman & Schiano Sh*tshow

SunnyD:
I've re-released the FreeTurd.

DeltaBuc5:
If we're going to have another pathetic season, I say let's give Glennon a shot to take this team somewhere in the future.

Freeman has proven yet again that he cannot win in this league. It's time to cut our losses.

Bucs N Beers:
Disagree. I think it's more on play calling. Our running game was WORTHLESS, but we were running the ball 1-2 times to start a series. I thought Free played decent. But the play calling was horrific.

BayAreaBuc:
But but its not the offense's fault, it is lavonte davids lol......

threadkiller:
Hey DPC, you haven't posted much on this forum, so I'll assume you are somewhat new to message boarding.  Your post would have been perfect for any of the several threads created on this topic in just the last couple hours that are right at the top of the forum.  As a stand alone thread, it sucks and highlights your deficiencies as a poster.  Maybe keep in mind in the future that not every thought you wish to share deserves its own thread.  See if there's maybe somewhere you can fit it into a conversation that's already going on in an existing thread on the exact topic you are wishing to comment on.

DeltaBuc5:

--- Quote from: Bucs N Beers on September 08, 2013, 05:24:35 PM ---Disagree. I think it's more on play calling. Our running game was WORTHLESS, but we were running the ball 1-2 times to start a series. I thought Free played decent. But the play calling was horrific.

--- End quote ---
You thought Freeman played "decent"? Endless amount of overthrow passes and a pick straight into the hands a safety is what you call "decent"? Give me a break.

leeroybuc93:
Some of you are so mind blowing stupid I wonder how you figured out how to log on to this board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version