Boards > The Red Board

2014 Draft

(1/3) > >>

OneTruth:
Since it seems we'll be picking top 5 and cleaning house again this off season I wonder what that draft pick prognosticators are predicting?

gotheem11:
Austin Seferian Jenkins
Anthony Barr
kouandjio
Sammy Watkins
Van Noy
Cj Mosley

Beatles123:
Why are you, like, NEVER posting when we win OT? ::)

chrisras:
we'll lose out to the usual suspects, i.e,  Oakland, Jacksonville, Cleveland.  Very plausible to be in the 4-7 range.  Just enough to miss out on a franchise QB. 

Benchwarmer#1:
Manziel, or any other QB that's the polar opposite of freeman.

No more of this, .."but he's seven foot tall" crap.

Ricky Bobby:

--- Quote from: Benchwarmer#1 on September 09, 2013, 05:41:57 AM ---Manziel, or any other QB that's the polar opposite of freeman.

No more of this, .."but he's seven foot tall" crap.

--- End quote ---

lolz at manziel.. dudes a baller, but **CENSORED**ing nuts! ryan leaf 2.0...

Pepsi:

--- Quote from: chrisras on September 09, 2013, 04:00:49 AM ---we'll lose out to the usual suspects, i.e,  Oakland, Jacksonville, Cleveland.  Very plausible to be in the 4-7 range.  Just enough to miss out on a franchise QB.

--- End quote ---
We should do what it takes to move into range then, specifically for bridgewater

SpeedInSpaceBucs!:
If "what it takes" involves dealing Doug Martin, would you still be on board?

Pepsi:

--- Quote from: ShotsDownfieldBucs! on September 09, 2013, 08:31:43 AM ---If "what it takes" involves dealing Doug Martin, would you still be on board?

--- End quote ---
No obviously not Doug Martin, I'm thinking more along the lines of current and/or future draft picks. Its worth it if you get that elite QB, and Bridgewater would put us right with Colts, Redskins, Seattle, and 49ers with having a young and truly elite QB.

Ricky Bobby:

--- Quote from: Pepsi on September 09, 2013, 08:43:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: ShotsDownfieldBucs! on September 09, 2013, 08:31:43 AM ---If "what it takes" involves dealing Doug Martin, would you still be on board?

--- End quote ---
No obviously not Doug Martin, I'm thinking more along the lines of current and/or future draft picks. Its worth it if you get that elite QB, and Bridgewater would put us right with Colts, Redskins, Seattle, and 49ers with having a young and truly elite QB.

--- End quote ---

Immediately? He would be our starter, unless you want Glennon to be starter next year while Bridgewater "develops". It would be like the blind leading the blind!

Or would you prefer bringing in a FA? Are there any good options out there? I'm just curious...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version