Boards > The Red Board

Hey Boid Fink...and all the rest of the Freeman drones

(1/12) > >>

BucsFan4090:
How about you nock it the **CENSORED** off with this FreeLove **CENSORED** already. He couldn't even beat a limp **CENSORED**ed Jets team and Geno Crybaby Smith.....HE SUCKS.

This team is garbage right now and you all know it....Only players worth a damn are Revis McCoy Williams Martin and Jackson. The rest can go to hell.

You and your try hard FreeLove mumbo jumbo stupid crap is annoying as hell Boid....wake the hell up and realize he is a crap quarterback who has wasted the last 5 years of this damn team.

ITS TIME FOR GLENNON!

/end.

DeltaBuc5:
Its time for anyone other than Freeman really.

I'll take Clausen, Vick or hell, Weeden at this point.

The only place Freeman is taking this team is to the dump.

bizkitlimped:
LMAO...people like you shouldn't be allowed near computers...Next time you have a "thought" do us all a favor and let it go. One person did not lose this game for the Bucs.

There were drops, interceptions, missed blocks, costly penalties...if not for a couple of those penalties, some of those Jets drives aren't continued...just a ton of mistakes all around and some seriously sloppy football. Not sure why some of you expected the first week of regular season to be any different than what we saw in the preseason...they clearly have a ton more work to do...

BayAreaBuc:
lol

alldaway:
Freelove baby!  I am with Boid. :)

Boid Fink:
There was also an eighty five yard punt by the Jests!  No shlt. Only against the Jests.

I said FreeLove would have a tough game. But I thought the Bucs would squeak a win out. Not that.

Also, that Oline was a soft turd. FreeLove got David Carr'd. Zuttah was worse than Jeff Faine.

Boid Fink:
Glennon would have been slaughtered out there behind Davin, Penn, and Zoot. Carimi was no great shakes either.

CalcuttaRain:

--- Quote from: bizkitlimped on September 08, 2013, 10:03:23 PM ---LMAO...people like you shouldn't be allowed near computers...Next time you have a "thought" do us all a favor and let it go. One person did not lose this game for the Bucs.

There were drops, interceptions, missed blocks, costly penalties...if not for a couple of those penalties, some of those Jets drives aren't continued...just a ton of mistakes all around and some seriously sloppy football. Not sure why some of you expected the first week of regular season to be any different than what we saw in the preseason...they clearly have a ton more work to do...

--- End quote ---

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

warrenfb12:

--- Quote from: DeltaBuc5 on September 08, 2013, 06:50:24 PM ---Its time for anyone other than Freeman really.

I'll take Clausen, Vick or hell, Weeden at this point.

The only place Freeman is taking this team is to the dump.

--- End quote ---

Cutlers contract is up this yr

ufcguy32:
this line is soft as hell, they better start lifting weights or flipping some tires. seriously they looked like they could not block one guy. and seriously , for one game can we please find a way to run a screen pass that is well designed and blocked bc im getting fugging sick and tired of them catching the ball with a defender already in our guys chest before we even do anything. pathetic

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version