Boards > The Red Board

Erin Andrews Sideline Report

(1/3) > >>

pmbarber:
Did anyone catch the quick sideline report from Andrews about the defensive players being visibly upset when the offense was imploding the first series? She also said Sullivan had to set on the bench with Freeman to try and calm him down! What 5 year starter needs to be calmed down in the opening series of a new NFL season by his coordinator because he's flustered? Also, was there anymore follow up about the defense being upset?  I didn't hear anything else, but didn't know if I missed it.

DeltaBuc5:
Freeman is a kid. I wouldn't be surprised if Schiano has to go up go to his condo every morning to get him dressed and ready for uh, work...

bucs449:
She's hot. #thatisall

Seriously though, that was as bad a first drive as you could've had. Of course the OC is going to sit down with the QB to figure it out. Doesn't matter if the QB is a rookie or in his 15th season.

XFactor:

--- Quote from: DeltaBuc5 on September 08, 2013, 10:45:16 PM ---Freeman is a kid.

--- End quote ---

True. 5 years in and he's the same age as Russell Wilson.

TheChronicHotAir:
Nice how the Jets fan techies sabotaged the headsets.

bradentonian:
Yep she's pretty damn hot

Boid Fink:
Helmet comm was busted, nobody could figure it out. It rattled the players because there was no way to relay the play. Clearly S doesn't give Free any leeway.

No play was called for the next down after a timeout...coaches. If they aren't letting free call them, it is on them for not having a series if plays to run until shlt got put together cohesively.

It was a cluster fug. And FreeLove was pissed at the chaos, not anything else. The coaches didn't have their schlit together, and it flustered FreeLove to be a part of that nonsense. That was my take. They were telling free to calm down, they were going to fix everything.

They were wrong.

DeltaBuc5:

--- Quote from: XFactor on September 08, 2013, 10:48:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: DeltaBuc5 on September 08, 2013, 10:45:16 PM ---Freeman is a kid.

--- End quote ---

True. 5 years in and he's the same age as Russell Wilson.

--- End quote ---

I consider that an insult to Wilson.

ryan24:

--- Quote from: Boid Fink on September 08, 2013, 10:49:51 PM ---Helmet comm was busted, nobody could figure it out. It rattled the players because there was no way to relay the play. Clearly S doesn't give Free any leeway.

No play was called for the next down after a timeout...coaches. If they aren't letting free call them, it is on them for not having a series if plays to run until shlt got put together cohesively.

It was a cluster fug. And FreeLove was pissed at the chaos, not anything else. The coaches didn't have their schlit together, and it flustered FreeLove to be a part of that nonsense. That was my take. They were telling free to calm down, they were going to fix everything.

They were wrong.

--- End quote ---

That was simply atrocious. Was the helmet tested to make sure the communications worked? There are no backup hand signals to get a play in? Can you imagine Brees running around saying "I can't hear?".

Embarrassing for everyone from staff to player.

gone:

--- Quote from: Boid Fink on September 08, 2013, 10:49:51 PM ---Helmet comm was busted, nobody could figure it out. It rattled the players because there was no way to relay the play. Clearly S doesn't give Free any leeway.

They were wrong.

--- End quote ---

Oh, FFS Boid, I know you decided to turn your brain off and become the uber apologist but  you know better.  The radios fall quite frequently but you never see anyone fall apart when it happens like we do.  Remember what happened when it happened at the end of a game last year? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version