Boards > The Red Board

Having my doubts already

(1/2) > >>

Bucsfan4life323:
Normally I am optimistic, and I thought even though it was preseason that the Bucs wouldn't look as bad vs. the Jets. Well obviously, they did. I just became a season ticket holder this year, and I'm already having doubts of becoming one. I was very excited about the moves, but seeing that performance vs. a **CENSORED** team like the Jets is inexcusable. I will hope that I see improvement vs. the Saints. This team is so dysfunctional, and it is only Week 1!!! You have teammates lashing out at each other!! I hope they get their crap together and somehow find away to beat the Saints. If they dont, it's going to be a 0-3 start and another long season. I just hope I'm wrong.

19bucs19:
Right there with you bud, this team needs to get its crap together... WHAT DO THEY DO ALL WEEK AT PRACTICE?!? Hopefully the show up for the next one...

Bucsfan4life323:

--- Quote from: 19bucs19 on September 09, 2013, 09:05:34 AM ---Right there with you bud, this team needs to get its crap together... WHAT DO THEY DO ALL WEEK AT PRACTICE?!? Hopefully the show up for the next one...

--- End quote ---

I hope so too, but I don't see it. Hope I'm wrong though.

3rd String Kicker:
Hey, all I ask, and this isn't much, is that if we are going to go 0-16, lets do it in style. Break out the creamsicles.

Bucsfan4life323:

--- Quote from: 3rd String Kicker on September 09, 2013, 09:18:22 AM ---Hey, all I ask, and this isn't much, is that if we are going to go 0-16, lets do it in style. Break out the creamsicles.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's what my friend said. Might be worth a try? lol

Benchwarmer#1:
You can't pee into. Mr. Coffie and get Tasters choice.

It's completely obvious we will not win much with this coaching staff. They're as clueless as rah's group, although rah might have actually beat the jets (funny).

Many people called it this offseason. Schiano is what will hold us back.

warrenfb12:

--- Quote from: 3rd String Kicker on September 09, 2013, 09:18:22 AM ---Hey, all I ask, and this isn't much, is that if we are going to go 0-16, lets do it in style. Break out the creamsicles.

--- End quote ---

Yes. For the love of god bust them out.

Bucsfan4life323:

--- Quote from: Benchwarmer#1 on September 09, 2013, 09:32:51 AM ---Many people called it this offseason. Schiano is what will hold us back.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, I drank the koolaid, and I believed that they could have a shot at the playoffs.  Ended up possibly putting a hole in my wallet.

Benchwarmer#1:
Well, it is just the first game. Could be a fluke?

I think a lot of people bought into it, including me, because of all the newly paid-for talent. Trouble is, they keep bringing in experimental coaches not worth signing.

I believe raheem's bucs would've beaten them, and that my friend, is bad...

seanbassak:
I look at the roster and see talent all over the place and yet we look like a bunch of goofballs out there, so what else could it be? It's got to be coaching. I haven't completely given up on them. I'll give them a few weeks but if we aren't even close to sniffing .500 then I don't even care to see Schiano finish the season. Get an NFL head coach in here and if Freeman is gone then for the love of God draft a franchise QB (I have nothing against Glennon but if we can get a close-to-sure-thing 1st round QB then do it) and get this team headed in the right direction.
Also, the Oline is really pissing me off. It's a joke that we have "pro bowlers" in Joseph and Penn out there getting tossed around like rag dolls. I mean these guys are decently well known and regarded across the league, I even remember an NFL Network analyst proclaiming us as a top 5 O Line... even with Nicks we're nowhere near top 5. They just aren't cohesive and Penn was a turnstile in preseason and week 1.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version