Boards > The Red Board

Having my doubts already

(1/3) > >>

Bucsfan4life323:
Normally I am optimistic, and I thought even though it was preseason that the Bucs wouldn't look as bad vs. the Jets. Well obviously, they did. I just became a season ticket holder this year, and I'm already having doubts of becoming one. I was very excited about the moves, but seeing that performance vs. a **CENSORED** team like the Jets is inexcusable. I will hope that I see improvement vs. the Saints. This team is so dysfunctional, and it is only Week 1!!! You have teammates lashing out at each other!! I hope they get their crap together and somehow find away to beat the Saints. If they dont, it's going to be a 0-3 start and another long season. I just hope I'm wrong.

19bucs19:
Right there with you bud, this team needs to get its crap together... WHAT DO THEY DO ALL WEEK AT PRACTICE?!? Hopefully the show up for the next one...

Bucsfan4life323:

--- Quote from: 19bucs19 on September 09, 2013, 09:05:34 AM ---Right there with you bud, this team needs to get its crap together... WHAT DO THEY DO ALL WEEK AT PRACTICE?!? Hopefully the show up for the next one...

--- End quote ---

I hope so too, but I don't see it. Hope I'm wrong though.

3rd String Kicker:
Hey, all I ask, and this isn't much, is that if we are going to go 0-16, lets do it in style. Break out the creamsicles.

Bucsfan4life323:

--- Quote from: 3rd String Kicker on September 09, 2013, 09:18:22 AM ---Hey, all I ask, and this isn't much, is that if we are going to go 0-16, lets do it in style. Break out the creamsicles.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's what my friend said. Might be worth a try? lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version