Boards > The Red Board

After week 1, what do you think this teams record will be?

(1/3) > >>

GIJoeWasThere:
I am going with 4-12. I just don't see them getting any better in the next several weeks. I expect to start this 0-3, I see 3 winnable games, Cardinals at home, Panthers at home and the Bills at home. I expect 30+ point losses at New England, Atlanta, New Orleans, Seattle and Detroit and a 20+ point loss at home to the 49ers.

alldaway:
7-9

seanbassak:
I was expecting about 8-8 before yesterday but after that debacle and considering who our next two games are against..... sadly I'd have to say around 5-11. :( I'm not giving up on this team but they have to show me something before I start getting my hopes up. They looked like crap in the preseason and yesterday was no different.

3rd String Kicker:

--- Quote from: alldaway ---7-9
--- End quote ---

I like this prediction... let me rephrase that... I think this prediction seems accurate... but I don't like it.

GBOBUCSFAN:
I think they just didn't want to get the media in a frenzy going for an undefeated season. . . .

But seriously, Goldson will have a team only meeting, have a come to God talk with the offense,  and I believe we go 3-1 by the bye week.   

Boid Fink:
4-12. If not 1-15. Seriously.

Bills?  Maybe. But heir QB is showing hard.

SpeedInSpaceBucs!:
7 wins seems like a huge stretch at this point... everyone was predicting the Jets to be one of the worst, if not the worst team in the NFL this year because it is such a "circus." The fact that we lost to that team now officially makes the Buccaneers a circus.

GBOBUCSFAN:
So if we win against NO will everyone take a step back from the ledge? 

Or did we just "get lucky" ?

SpeedInSpaceBucs!:
I'm not even really concerned with the W/L column at this point, I'm concerned with how sloppy, disorganized, and stagnant our offense looks. Even if we lose to the Saints, a better offensive showing will make me back away from the ledge... slowly.

The Anomaly:
7-9 or 8-8 and that still is poor for "all this talent" we have, right?

MD sucks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version