Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any chance on Home Opener being sold out? Or reaching 85%? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BucsSavant

Starter

#15 : September 11, 2013, 05:51:56 PM

Bschucher, what is it that you disagree with?  The Bucs absolutely do NOT have an NFL caliber FB, TE, depth at Oline and Dline.... you like Leonard Johnson?  He was great in high school.  This is the NFL.  Help me understand what you disagree with.

The only thing I disagree with is FB......when healthy, Lorig is above average IMO

buddah

Starter
#16 : September 11, 2013, 07:34:52 PM

Tell me which teams have all this depth across offensive and defensive lines, secondaries, wide receivers.  Atlanta is signing offensive lineman off the street; new orleans is down to their third string linebackers;  the NY Giants are interviewing running backs; the Steelers don't have a center; the Patriots have nobody to throw the ball to with new injuries to receivers and running backs.  This is not 1990; this is 2013.  there is parity and there is a salary cap.  We are as deep as most teams; none of the teams in our Division are deeper, and our overall talent matches up well with the competition.  Right now, the main question is coaching, the Crabtree injury and the lack of a third receiver.  If Ogletree plays that bad this week, he'll be gone.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 11, 2013, 07:42:09 PM

Tell me which teams have all this depth across offensive and defensive lines, secondaries, wide receivers.  Atlanta is signing offensive lineman off the street; new orleans is down to their third string linebackers;  the NY Giants are interviewing running backs; the Steelers don't have a center; the Patriots have nobody to throw the ball to with new injuries to receivers and running backs.  This is not 1990; this is 2013.  there is parity and there is a salary cap.  We are as deep as most teams; none of the teams in our Division are deeper, and our overall talent matches up well with the competition.  Right now, the main question is coaching, the Crabtree injury and the lack of a third receiver.  If Ogletree plays that bad this week, he'll be gone.

I agree.

To me slot WR and pass catching TE are a must for modern NFL offenses so for those areas not to be addressed still surprises me....we shall see what Olgetree, Wright, Byham and Demps can do.

Tampafan8251

Starter
#18 : September 11, 2013, 07:42:25 PM

Our tight ends are terrible, Stocker is just a bum, Bynham great blocker but not a good pass catcher and is extremely slow and dk about Crabtree because he got hurt, next year we better draft a Tight End, this class is loaded with them and I like a few. For FB, I think Lorig is an absolute beast, we missed him soo much last week against the jets, he is great in run blocking and lays the wood on the linebackers when they come at Doug, he isnt bad at catching the ball out of the back field either. It is way early but next year I think we need to go after in Order in the draft, TE,DE,WR(no 3rd at all),OL(depth and youth),CB,LB. Wont say anything about QB yet because even though we lost week 1 and it was dreadful I still think we have a chance to bounce back and dont think we'll be in position to grab bridgewater

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler
#19 : September 11, 2013, 07:47:15 PM

Don't care, have tix.

Bucsfan4life323

Starter
#20 : September 11, 2013, 07:48:19 PM

Don't care, have tix.
Same, hopefully we will see a victory.

BucFanHudson32

Second String

#21 : September 11, 2013, 08:19:18 PM

I'll be there

Wish I could afford to.....I'll be there Monday night and October against the eagles...

People flipping out way to early,did anyone pay attention to how well our defense played together?>??

chill people,the Taints are going down SUNDAY!

Bucsfan4life323

Starter
#22 : September 11, 2013, 08:20:10 PM

I'll be there
chill people,the Taints are going down SUNDAY!

I sure hope so.

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#23 : September 11, 2013, 08:37:40 PM

Don't care, have tix.

Me too, but its alot funner at ray jay when the stadium is full.

Its ok, Ive been here before... --Lovie Smith

Hes a great coach, hes been there before... --Lavonte David

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#24 : September 12, 2013, 11:06:42 AM

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/WR-Mike-Williams---We-Need-the-Fans/f0eea746-5136-404e-ad79-d11259572e67

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 12, 2013, 11:10:22 AM

Ill be there.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#26 : September 12, 2013, 11:16:04 AM

the game will be televised

-------------------------------------------------------

MarineBuc

Starter

#27 : September 12, 2013, 12:08:11 PM

Don't care, have tix.

Me too, but its alot funner at ray jay when the stadium is full.
I agree completely...and it is even funner when the stadium is full of BUCS fans...not 50/50

I will be on deck Sunday!!!

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 12, 2013, 12:15:09 PM

If it reaches 85% (pathetic that it's not 100%), it will be because a lot of Saints fans are making the trip from New Orleans.

Hmm, I swear I've heard that same thing before. I just can't seem to remember who it was, well I'm sure it'll come back to me.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#29 : September 12, 2013, 12:29:37 PM

the game will be televised

Where did you hear that Hate?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any chance on Home Opener being sold out? Or reaching 85%? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools