Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any chance on Home Opener being sold out? Or reaching 85%? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Bucsfan4life323

Starter
: September 09, 2013, 01:16:31 PM

Do you feel like it will even reach the 85% rule? I will be there, but I don't believe it will be close to the 85% rule. The display showed by the team yesterday was beyond pathetic and plainly disheartening.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 09, 2013, 01:18:06 PM

Not after that circus they put up against the Jets.

This team already set a tone for this season, more of the same.

BucsSavant

Starter

#2 : September 09, 2013, 01:18:55 PM

Hopefully but I doubt it

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 09, 2013, 02:50:57 PM

i doubt we sell out for MNF or Thursday night game

at this rate we might as well put Glennon in so that we can assure that we get the 1st overall pick. i dont think it matters who is under center. Glennon is just the white version of Freeman

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 09, 2013, 05:53:17 PM

i doubt we sell out for MNF or Thursday night game

at this rate we might as well put Glennon in so that we can assure that we get the 1st overall pick. i dont think it matters who is under center. Glennon is just the white version of Freeman

::)

JohnT

Starter

#5 : September 09, 2013, 05:54:45 PM

If it reaches 85% (pathetic that it's not 100%), it will be because a lot of Saints fans are making the trip from New Orleans.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 09, 2013, 06:07:37 PM

Not 85% after you shlt your pants against the Jets....

That was even hard for a diehard like me to take. I was so excited about the season and now I feel like I've been slugged in the stomach. Gonna take a few good games in a row to get over that one.
: September 09, 2013, 06:11:26 PM Fire Mark Dummynik

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 09, 2013, 08:10:12 PM

Not 85% after you shlt your pants against the Jets....

That was even hard for a diehard like me to take. I was so excited about the season and now I feel like I've been slugged in the stomach. Gonna take a few good games in a row to get over that one.

I feel the same way. I took Monday and Tuesday off for MNF and Thursday and Friday off for Thursday night football and im not sure I want to shell out a couple hundred bucks to go now

richbucsfan

Starter

#8 : September 09, 2013, 08:34:14 PM

I used to go to 5-6 games a year prior to the Rah debacle and haven't gone to one since.  It's clear that there not a serious commitment to improving the team as evidenced by lack of a FB, TE, depth at Oline and Dline, pathetic corner in Johnson, rookie in Banks ...  So, no I don't think there will be a sell out at all this year.  Pathetic, just pathetic.  In the NFL, you get what you deserve. 

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#9 : September 09, 2013, 08:37:54 PM

I used to go to 5-6 games a year prior to the Rah debacle and haven't gone to one since. It's clear that there not a serious commitment to improving the team as evidenced by lack of a FB, TE, depth at Oline and Dline, pathetic corner in Johnson, rookie in Banks ...  So, no I don't think there will be a sell out at all this year.  Pathetic, just pathetic.  In the NFL, you get what you deserve.

WHat a complete crock of **CENSORED**.

JohnT

Starter

#10 : September 09, 2013, 08:53:53 PM

I used to go to 5-6 games a year prior to the Rah debacle and haven't gone to one since.  It's clear that there not a serious commitment to improving the team as evidenced by lack of a FB, TE, depth at Oline and Dline, pathetic corner in Johnson, rookie in Banks ...  So, no I don't think there will be a sell out at all this year.  Pathetic, just pathetic.  In the NFL, you get what you deserve.

I'm with ya.

replica

Hall of Famer
#11 : September 09, 2013, 09:57:02 PM

I think the game will sell out & I will be surrounded by New Orleans fans. Again. Don't throw in the towel yet, we've beaten the Aints many times in Tampa

richbucsfan

Starter

#12 : September 09, 2013, 10:05:45 PM

Bschucher, what is it that you disagree with?  The Bucs absolutely do NOT have an NFL caliber FB, TE, depth at Oline and Dline.... you like Leonard Johnson?  He was great in high school.  This is the NFL.  Help me understand what you disagree with.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 09, 2013, 11:18:50 PM

The team announced earlier this summer that ticket sales were good.

FireThemCannons

Second String

#14 : September 10, 2013, 12:35:27 AM

I'll be there
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any chance on Home Opener being sold out? Or reaching 85%? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools