Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Enough on Freeman. Is Nicks playing this week or not? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 11, 2013, 05:53:29 PM

Nicks and Lorig were full participation today and the Saints lost their starting DT to injury. We SHOULD be able to run the ball this week.

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 11, 2013, 05:55:11 PM

Nicks and Lorig were full participation today and the Saints lost their starting DT to injury. We SHOULD be able to run the ball this week.

Thought Nicks was "very limited". Where did you hear/see "full participation"?

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

Bucsfan4life323

Starter
#17 : September 11, 2013, 05:55:59 PM

Nicks was limited.

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#18 : September 11, 2013, 05:57:16 PM

And if they cannot run the ball they will still try to because Sully sucks at making in-game adjustments.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 11, 2013, 06:03:04 PM

Glad Lorig is back, Martin really shines with him as the lead blocker.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 11, 2013, 07:43:51 PM

‏@ScottSBucs 5m
Nicks says the toe injury is "not even an issue at all." Wouldn't wish that infection on anyone, but time of his feet surely helped the toe.

@ScottSBucs 7m
Carl Nicks says he's completely clear of his infection. Further, the toe injury that previously had him out is not bothering him anymore.

Seriously ? The toe that would never be the same again is suddenly pain free and 100% healed ,....just like that ?? I call bullshlt.
: September 11, 2013, 07:45:43 PM Fire Mark Dummynik

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 11, 2013, 07:49:12 PM

Thought Nicks was "very limited". Where did you hear/see "full participation"?

Sorry, he was limited, but.....

Scott Smith ‏@ScottSBucs 4h
Carl Nicks says he's completely clear of his infection. Further, the toe injury that previously had him out is not bothering him anymore.

Rick Stroud ‏@NFLSTROUD 4h
Nicks says cultures and blood tests have determined he is MRSA free.

Oh, and Happy Hump Day!

BayAreaBuc

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 11, 2013, 08:19:47 PM

‏@ScottSBucs 5m
Nicks says the toe injury is "not even an issue at all." Wouldn't wish that infection on anyone, but time of his feet surely helped the toe.

@ScottSBucs 7m
If this is all true, there is no reason his ass shouldn't be playing. **CENSORED**ing carimi better not be out there on sunday.

#Mikey2Quarters

ufcguy32

Starter

#23 : September 11, 2013, 10:38:01 PM

im wondering if he is just not in shape to play. all the time babying himself and not doing jack crap while trying to heal the toe, get rid of the infection. its one reason i think he was so limited. guy is not ready to play. i think schiano is worried he will be rusty and is wanting to give him a week of hard practice before he plays. we will see

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#24 : September 11, 2013, 10:40:05 PM

Schiano should just go ahead and second guess himself on any move he's thinking of making.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

gone

Hall of Famer
#25 : September 11, 2013, 11:17:02 PM

After finally getting to watch the all 22, I can safely say Carimi is one of the worst guards I have ever watched play.  If Nicks can't play we need his mom, she's gotta be better than Carimi.

Also, we really missed having a real FB out there.  Several bad things came from that.

Also, the line is getting crapped on a lot here, but all things considered they weren't that bad.  They faced 8 in the box a ton, it's hard to run on that, and the safeties rarely lined up deep.  Pass pro was actually not particularly bad, solid for the most part.  There were a couple of really poorly designed plays that had guys crossing paths that prevented blocks from being made, and a RB whiff or two. 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 11, 2013, 11:23:33 PM

They basically tossed Carimi into that fire, didn't they?

Dude sucks. I was worried he was exactly what I saw in Chicago.

Ragdoll.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#27 : September 11, 2013, 11:42:38 PM

NFL Philosophy ‏@NFLosophy 2h
The Bucs have 24 coaches on staff. More than any other team. One of them had to say/think, "We probably won't be able to run on NY w/o a FB"

I am excited to have Lorig back. Hope stays healthy.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 11, 2013, 11:44:59 PM

Does anybody remember the bozo(s) who told us Nicks would never play another game for the Bucs?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#29 : September 11, 2013, 11:57:49 PM

Joe, they ain't wrong. Yet.

;)

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Enough on Freeman. Is Nicks playing this week or not? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools