Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the sky is falling « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 11, 2013, 09:32:38 PM

You are gonna have to eat so much crow if we do.

NEVER speak in absolutes.

Beatles our own fans are our worse enemy. i truly believe that we can turn this around starting this week.
True... It's week 2 after 6 months of waiting and some are already waving the white flag after one loss. It's sad.
Fans complaining is not sad, its the Bucs that are sad right now.

I have no problem complaining about the loss because it was embarrassing and completely unacceptable. What I do have a problem is people with is people saying the season is over after a week 1 loss. 1 week down, 15 left, and a good amount of the board has already thrown in the white flag.

This is hands down the worst fanbase in the NFL.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 11, 2013, 09:33:17 PM

What happened to  our fan base.   SMH

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 11, 2013, 09:35:06 PM

Fan base is like a femi-nazi...over analyzing everything like a super computer but failing to realize making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich isn't hard yo.

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#33 : September 11, 2013, 09:47:20 PM

Here's something to think about to keep things in perspective -- Patriots 2003 Superbowl champions lost season opener at Buffalo Bills 31-0.

Its ok, Ive been here before... - Lovie Smith    ---------     Hes a great coach, hes been there before. - Lavonte David
Hes a great coach.  - Mike Evans

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#34 : September 11, 2013, 10:07:33 PM

The only reason Freeman was a "talented" QB prospect in the first place was because his junior year he  had like 500 yards rushing and 14 rushing TDs bringing his total TD-int ratio to 34-8. His completion percentage was below 60 so its not like he ever was a good QB. I hope all the people who say "hes got all the talent in the world.." realize this. Take away his rushing game from his junior season and he's nothing special at all, and hes not a talented prospect. He would have been a mid round prospect. Glennon would have been considered a more talented QB prospect if you take the rushing away. Cleary the rushing component of Freeman is not there now, so what are we left with?

so when we beat the Aints" then you're gonna say that we have to do it consistently in order for you to believe again. smh what a fan!

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 11, 2013, 10:20:04 PM

The better question is what has happened to our Bucs...smh

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 11, 2013, 10:45:47 PM

Yup. They keep losing to teams they should wipe the floor with, and somehow THE FANS are the problem?

Lmfao, get real.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#37 : September 11, 2013, 10:49:24 PM

I told everyone we should bring Fax machine in... But nooooo.... Nobody listens to me.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
B
#38 : September 11, 2013, 10:52:21 PM

The only reason Freeman was a "talented" QB prospect in the first place was because his junior year he  had like 500 yards rushing and 14 rushing TDs bringing his total TD-int ratio to 34-8. His completion percentage was below 60 so its not like he ever was a good QB. I hope all the people who say "hes got all the talent in the world.." realize this. Take away his rushing game from his junior season and he's nothing special at all, and hes not a talented prospect. He would have been a mid round prospect. Glennon would have been considered a more talented QB prospect if you take the rushing away. Cleary the rushing component of Freeman is not there now, so what are we left with?

so when we beat the Aints" then you're gonna say that we have to do it consistently in order for you to believe again. smh what a fan!

Believe what again? What I believe is that Freeman is not a franchise QB, I never have. We've won plenty of games in the past, non of which made me change my mind about him. He's not a good QB. Funny that you use the word "consistently". No, I don't think we have to beat the Saints consistently, that doesnt even make much sense as a point, and obviously we wont beat them consistently even if we're a changed team. But if your referring to Freeman when you used the word consistently then, yea. duh dude.. I kinda wanna see good QB play consistently from a guy we drafted in the first round to be the future of the team. He would definitely have to play good consistently to make me "believe"

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#39 : September 12, 2013, 02:22:50 AM

Believe what again? What I believe is that Freeman is not a franchise QB, I never have. We've won plenty of games in the past, non of which made me change my mind about him. He's not a good QB. Funny that you use the word "consistently". No, I don't think we have to beat the Saints consistently, that doesnt even make much sense as a point, and obviously we wont beat them consistently even if we're a changed team. But if your referring to Freeman when you used the word consistently then, yea. duh dude.. I kinda wanna see good QB play consistently from a guy we drafted in the first round to be the future of the team. He would definitely have to play good consistently to make me "believe"

Wow now you're making it seem like I said Freeman was the QB of all QBs, cuz he's not even homers know that. But he's not the worst either and I can live with that. I can tell you've been a fan long enought and take a look back at the QBs we've had for the last 15 years. The likes of Shun King , Jake Plummer and Brad Johnson who were decent at best.Freeman brings more to the table then those guys, the only difference is that we don't have D.Brooks in his prime along with Sapp , Lynch and Ronde also in their prime. We've never had an elite QB bro. Everyone before Martin arrived wanted an elite RB and we finally have that but you can't have it all bro. If you want a young elite QB then become a Colts or Redskins fan. freeman is the best we have NOW and you can't tell me otherwise. If he were to run a lil more then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 12, 2013, 10:29:17 AM

Yup. They keep losing to teams they should wipe the floor with, and somehow THE FANS are the problem?

Lmfao, get real.

Real as it comes.

Read this board.    If you can't see it, I can't help ya man.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 12, 2013, 10:39:17 AM

"NEVER speak in absolutes."

Ironical.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 12, 2013, 10:41:51 AM

3rd String Kicker:
 "I told everyone we should bring Fax machine in... But nooooo.... Nobody listens to me."

After what he pulled in Denver? No way.

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 12, 2013, 10:41:51 AM

"NEVER speak in absolutes."

Ironical.

even more ironical, lol

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#44 : September 12, 2013, 11:38:27 AM

Lmfao, get real.

Real as it comes.

Read this board.    If you can't see it, I can't help ya man.

I really hope the fans lay it on even thicker after the saints beat Tampa at home and the pats wipe the floor with them.

Don't get me wrong though, I hope they do well. It's just that I know better.

I know they will NOT go on a ten game winning streak, and I know they're going to blow these two games against superior opponents. In a division that has the saints and falcons, tampa would have to win every single game after the bye week, and even that might not get them in. You can say the jets game was a fluke, or a sign of things to come, but really, all it was, was a wakeup call

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the sky is falling « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools