Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the sky is falling « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#45 : September 12, 2013, 11:53:35 AM

"... It's just that I know better..."

No offense - You "know" nothing of the sort.   

I hope they do well and Win..   Gameday, talking football and My week in general are ALL better when the Bucs play well and win.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#46 : September 12, 2013, 11:53:42 AM

What happened to  our fan base.   SMH

The better question is what has happened to our Bucs...smh

Yup. They keep losing to teams they should wipe the floor with, and somehow THE FANS are the problem?

Lmfao, get real.

Real as it comes.

Read this board.    If you can't see it, I can't help ya man.

Unfortunately, at some point between our Superbowl and now we have started striving for mediocre....not exceptional..

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#47 : September 12, 2013, 12:35:53 PM

I thought we fired Gruden because we were tired of being mediocre?

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#48 : September 12, 2013, 12:42:35 PM

I think the Schiano hire and the FA buys is when we decided to strive higher than mediocre.

Still a work in progress...

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#49 : September 12, 2013, 01:58:09 PM

I think the Schiano hire and the FA buys is when we decided to strive higher than mediocre.

The Schiano hire is practically the definition of striving to be mediocre.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#50 : September 12, 2013, 02:04:03 PM

That's not really true. The Schiano hire makes sense under the circumstances AT THE TIME  .  we'll see how it plays out

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#51 : September 12, 2013, 02:05:16 PM

To each his own opinion...

Must be just me, but I will require a measurement and result to be certain of the hire to be considered mediocre.

: September 12, 2013, 02:08:17 PM blind melon

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#52 : September 12, 2013, 02:05:49 PM

That's not really true. The Schiano hire makes sense under the circumstances AT THE TIME  .  we'll see how it plays out

He wasn't a top name and wasn't even our first choice. 

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#53 : September 12, 2013, 02:10:33 PM

He wasn't a top name and wasn't even our first choice.

But that is just how fans think of things, looking backwards.

I doubt the Glazers think that way and that who was doing the "striving."  Dungy was a second choice and was not a "top name," but when they hired him they werent "striving to be mediocre" they were trying to turn a franchise around .and likley believed  that he could do it . . similar to the Schiano circumstances

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#54 : September 12, 2013, 02:13:51 PM

Dude needs to actually get a chance with his guys

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#55 : September 12, 2013, 02:16:54 PM

I will pass on setting our franchise back even further thanks...

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#56 : September 12, 2013, 02:18:58 PM

This is an issue for democracy?

1 to 1.

(PS, none of this counts.)

shawn731

Starter

#57 : September 12, 2013, 02:45:09 PM

This Sunday's game is probably the biggest game of the season.  And I know that sounds crazy.  If we lose there will be reports flooding the news of all kinds of stories relating to the Bucs. 

I will be at 3 home games this year and I will support this team till the end. Whatever the record is this off-season is going to be a roller coaster.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#58 : September 12, 2013, 02:54:16 PM

Dude needs to actually get a chance with his guys
He's only 47

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#59 : September 12, 2013, 02:55:52 PM

non- comprende.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the sky is falling « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools