Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the sky is falling « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

: September 11, 2013, 05:40:45 PM

no it's not ladies and gents, we had a let down/bad loss and  i understand that but the skies is not falling YET. we need to remember and understand that coach S. treated this team like veteran team in the preseason. S. treated Freeman like a proven veteran and quite frankly did not like it one bit. he should of played him every first half of all four games. the rest of the starters nearly got in games and now is when the team should start to come together and build the chemistry we need to win. i believe D.Martin only had less then 10 carries all preseason and hasn't really gelled with the OL. Nicks hasn't played a down and Joseph (which every1 hates for some odd reason) just came back and needs to get in game shape. Give it time we're gonna be fine. the play calling should also get a little better as we go IMO. we will beat the Saints this week and get back on track to a good year.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 11, 2013, 08:23:14 PM

yes it is.

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#2 : September 11, 2013, 08:24:06 PM

no its not.

Its ok, Ive been here before... --Lovie Smith

Hes a great coach, hes been there before... --Lavonte David

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 11, 2013, 08:24:14 PM

1-6.  Just a continuation. 

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#4 : September 11, 2013, 08:32:43 PM

i actually think that we can go 3-1 the next four. and i have us losing to the Pats. beating the Eagles after a bye.. and if we somehow beat the Pats then we will go 4-0

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#5 : September 11, 2013, 08:34:40 PM

+1

Its ok, Ive been here before... --Lovie Smith

Hes a great coach, hes been there before... --Lavonte David

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 11, 2013, 08:34:44 PM

Yup, we're toast.

You think the saints and pats are going to be easy, and that we're just magically going to play better?

Couldn't beat the jets...the jets. Let that sink in for a moment.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#7 : September 11, 2013, 08:39:41 PM

Yup, we're toast.

You think the saints and pats are going to be easy, and that we're just magically going to play better?

Couldn't beat the jets...the jets. Let that sink in for a moment.

dude every team has problems with their rosters and coaches. read other message boards and you'll see that even the Patriots fan complain about their team. The starters haven't played together much and i know those games won't be easy but we will beat the Taints!! i can assure you that

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#8 : September 11, 2013, 08:41:08 PM

it showed that we had no chemistry week 1...and i'm sure we're not gonna gell in a week but we will be way better then this past sunday.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 11, 2013, 08:47:42 PM

All teams hit a stride. We had bad luck last game and we still had rust---we shouldn'tvem but we did--let's see what we do next week.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 11, 2013, 08:55:26 PM

i actually think that we can go 3-1 the next four. and i have us losing to the Pats. beating the Eagles after a bye.. and if we somehow beat the Pats then we will go 4-0

no chance man.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 11, 2013, 08:57:07 PM

You are gonna have to eat so much crow if we do.

NEVER speak in absolutes.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 11, 2013, 08:57:36 PM

Go Bucs!

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 11, 2013, 08:59:33 PM

You are gonna have to eat so much crow if we do.

NEVER speak in absolutes.

Beatles, I understand the risk when speaking in absolutes. I took it under careful consideration before doing so. I think you and everyone else knows the probability of that happening is extremely low. I will take those odds any day.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#14 : September 11, 2013, 09:00:38 PM

All teams hit a stride. We had bad luck last game and we still had rust---we shouldn'tvem but we did--let's see what we do next week.

We face the Saints, Pats, Cardinals, then Eagles. Thats hopefully one win.  Start catching the Lousville games to imagine the difference an actual elite prospect QB would make for our team. Or Oregon to imagine a QB that will rocket off for a first down instead of look dead in the water when nobody is open.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the sky is falling « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools