Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the sky is falling « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 11, 2013, 09:02:00 PM

You are gonna have to eat so much crow if we do.

NEVER speak in absolutes.

Beatles, I understand the risk when speaking in absolutes. I took it under careful consideration before doing so. I think you and everyone else knows the probability of that happening is extremely low. I will take those odds any day.
Just like losing to the jets was low.

Any. Given. Sunday.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 11, 2013, 09:03:00 PM

All teams hit a stride. We had bad luck last game and we still had rust---we shouldn'tvem but we did--let's see what we do next week.

We face the Saints, Pats, Cardinals, then Eagles. Thats hopefully one win.  Start catching the Lousville games to imagine the difference an actual elite prospect QB would make for our team. Or Oregon to imagine a QB that will rocket off for a first down instead of look dead in the water when nobody is open.

Just get me an accurate pocket passer man. I can't watch another pass bounce in front of Doug Martin.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 11, 2013, 09:04:17 PM

All teams hit a stride. We had bad luck last game and we still had rust---we shouldn'tvem but we did--let's see what we do next week.

We face the Saints, Pats, Cardinals, then Eagles. Thats hopefully one win.  Start catching the Lousville games to imagine the difference an actual elite prospect QB would make for our team. Or Oregon to imagine a QB that will rocket off for a first down instead of look dead in the water when nobody is open.

Just get me an accurate pocket passer man. I can't watch another pass bounce in front of Doug Martin.

Thats what Ive wanted for the last decade. I would trade whatever picks needed to get Bridgewater.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#18 : September 11, 2013, 09:07:19 PM

Beatles our own fans are our worse enemy. i truly believe that we can turn this around starting this week.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#19 : September 11, 2013, 09:09:48 PM

The only reason Freeman was a "talented" QB prospect in the first place was because his junior year he  had like 500 yards rushing and 14 rushing TDs bringing his total TD-int ratio to 34-8. His completion percentage was below 60 so its not like he ever was a good QB. I hope all the people who say "hes got all the talent in the world.." realize this. Take away his rushing game from his junior season and he's nothing special at all, and hes not a talented prospect. He would have been a mid round prospect. Glennon would have been considered a more talented QB prospect if you take the rushing away. Cleary the rushing component of Freeman is not there now, so what are we left with?

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#20 : September 11, 2013, 09:10:03 PM

Thats what Ive wanted for the last decade. I would trade whatever picks needed to get Bridgewater.
Yup. This years 1st, next years 1st and 2nd would be fine with me.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 11, 2013, 09:11:10 PM

Im not into the rushing QB thing. I need to do some research of the various QB prospects before I make a statement as to who I would like to see on the Bucs roster.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#22 : September 11, 2013, 09:13:43 PM

Beatles our own fans are our worse enemy. i truly believe that we can turn this around starting this week.
True... It's week 2 after 6 months of waiting and some are already waving the white flag after one loss. It's sad.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#23 : September 11, 2013, 09:13:45 PM

Im not into the rushing QB thing. I need to do some research of the various QB prospects before I make a statement as to who I would like to see on the Bucs roster.
dude, youtube bridgewater and you can see his all his snaps from games.

this is first game this year. crappy opponent but the he is totally legit.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#24 : September 11, 2013, 09:18:07 PM

True... It's week 2 after 6 months of waiting and some are already waving the white flag after one loss. It's sad.

its really not man. This has been what, year 5 of rebuilding for MD? Freeman in his 5th year? Tons of money spent on big names, Darrelle Freaking Revis, and start the season with a loss to the Jets. The team that was the biggest joke in the NFL. There's no excuse and I cant look at it like "oh its just one game." its flat out pathetic is what it is. Fans complaining is not sad, its the Bucs that are sad right now.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 11, 2013, 09:23:10 PM

Ya he looks pretty accurate. I have my eye on AJ Mccarron as well.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#26 : September 11, 2013, 09:23:40 PM

its really not man. This has been what, year 5 of rebuilding for MD? Freeman in his 5th year? Tons of money spent on big names, Darrelle Freaking Revis, and start the season with a loss to the Jets. The team that was the biggest joke in the NFL. There's no excuse and I cant look at it like "oh its just one game." its flat out pathetic is what it is. Fans complaining is not sad, its the Bucs that are sad right now.

dude it's sad but the truth of the matter is as i mentioned they haven't played TOGETHER at all. Martin is a beast and will get on track this week and the way VJax and MW19 are playing i think Freeman will bounce back big time

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#27 : September 11, 2013, 09:25:22 PM

the "No Fly Zone" is lights out back there. we have something special in David and the DL needs to get on board cuz they are the weak link that can really hold us back

youngone

Hall of Famer
#28 : September 11, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

And thru all of that they are 0-1.. Just like 15 other teams in the league. I'm not asking for sunshine pumping or anything like that but we got 15 more games to right the ship.. I'll watch a few more before I know what we really are because nobody can say what we really are right now.... They just ASSUME that they do.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#29 : September 11, 2013, 09:28:01 PM

Maybe we already have our guy...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the sky is falling « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools