Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can't wait to read what the FREEpologists have to say about this..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 11, 2013, 09:51:13 PM

No, we cannot safely say that yet... 

Fantasy football is ruining a fans perspective on the real game.

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 11, 2013, 09:53:33 PM

Another Freeman thread nitpicking some useless information.

We get it. You don't like the guy. You could have put this in the other 100 Freeman threads that have been posted in the past few days.

LOL...i'd love nothing more than for Free to be our QB but this is just further proof that the guy is a fukk up. What starting QB in this league doesn't show up for a team photo??

If its even true, I don't trust that idiot site you sourced. 

We should hold off on the blame game, if he did miss it, how do we know he didn't have a legit excuse?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 11, 2013, 09:54:05 PM

Maybe he was having a bad hair day

Bucsfan4life323

Starter
#18 : September 11, 2013, 09:55:36 PM

@Rick Stroud Bucs QB Josh Freeman missed the team photo last week, @TB_Times.

Well, there is more proof.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 11, 2013, 09:55:59 PM

I think we can safely say there'll be a new starting QB in Tampa next season....it's too bad Carson Palmer couldn't have been acquired (like he wished out loud)....he would've been a pretty decent stop-gap.

Bwahahahaha!!!

You think Carson could have excelled behind that line on Sunday? Wow!!!!!

No way.  Maybe a Kap or Wilson, someone who could run for their life every play.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

DeepPewterC

Second String

#20 : September 11, 2013, 09:58:58 PM

We get it. You don't like the guy. You could have put this in the other 100 Freeman threads that have been posted in the past few days.

LOL...i'd love nothing more than for Free to be our QB but this is just further proof that the guy is a fukk up. What starting QB in this league doesn't show up for a team photo??

We should hold off on the blame game, if he did miss it, how do we know he didn't have a legit excuse?

From the article:

"...Joe has confirmed that Freeman was a no-show for the annual photo ritual and Freeman was not excused by the Buccaneers..."

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=95701

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 11, 2013, 09:59:01 PM

Maybe he was having a bad hair day

+1

Hayseed

Pro Bowler

#22 : September 11, 2013, 09:59:40 PM

I think we can safely say there'll be a new starting QB in Tampa next season....it's too bad Carson Palmer couldn't have been acquired (like he wished out loud)....he would've been a pretty decent stop-gap.

Bwahahahaha!!!

Nah....we have an awesome line that any QB in the NFL and most in the college ranks could use to lead us to a Super Bowl. It's all Freeman's fault.

No way.  Maybe a Kap or Wilson, someone who could run for their life every play.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 11, 2013, 10:02:00 PM

Bwahahahaha!!!

Chill...you are missing the point...with Carson, the team would have a better chance to remain competitive until the next QB is ready to step in....whether that be Glennon (who I still have confidence will be a good QB) or whomever is deemed to be the heir apparent.

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#24 : September 11, 2013, 10:03:10 PM

Maybe he couldn't find his baby tiger

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 11, 2013, 10:05:52 PM

Bwahahahaha!!!

Chill...you are missing the point...with Carson, the team would have a better chance to remain competitive until the next QB is ready to step in....whether that be Glennon (who I still have confidence will be a good QB) or whomever is deemed to be the heir apparent.

You think Palmer is any better at his age, than Freeman?   

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 11, 2013, 10:07:59 PM

From the article:

"...Joe has confirmed that Freeman was a no-show for the annual photo ritual and Freeman was not excused by the Buccaneers..."

That is great and all.  But what I am sayin is, how about we hear #5's version of events.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#27 : September 11, 2013, 10:09:34 PM

Or anyone with any actual knowledge of what happened that day...

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 11, 2013, 10:13:46 PM

Bwahahahaha!!!

You think Palmer is any better at his age, than Freeman?

Have you seen the 2013 version of Josh Freeman?

I would rather Carson in a heartbeat....until the next QB is ready to take the reins.

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

DeepPewterC

Second String

#29 : September 11, 2013, 10:14:04 PM

From the article:

That is great and all.  But what I am sayin is, how about we hear #5's version of events.

If I had to guess, it would probably be the same as the excuse he gave for missing his mini camp &  the Ron and Ian show: "Car broke down, cell phone didn't work"...  ::)

SMDH - http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1307930.0.html         ????????
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can't wait to read what the FREEpologists have to say about this..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools