Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can't wait to read what the FREEpologists have to say about this..... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

meekerbeastman

Second String

#150 : September 12, 2013, 11:32:03 AM

sounds like Josh was inaccurate of the time of the pictures

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#151 : September 12, 2013, 11:45:51 AM

Another Freeman thread nitpicking some useless information.

We get it. You don't like the guy. You could have put this in the other 100 Freeman threads that have been posted in the past few days.

LOL...i'd love nothing more than for Free to be our QB but this is just further proof that the guy is a fukk up. What starting QB in this league doesn't show up for a team photo??

As a Freepologist, I think this is pretty bad. I think it's worse than not being voted C (although it might help explain why he wasn't voted captain).

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#152 : September 12, 2013, 11:47:03 AM

Still do.(in reference to JohnT Javas stupidity)

But if I heard those things after a CIA type interview process, I wouldn't be rooting for him at all, would I?

As it stands, he is our QB1, and I will root for him because I am a fan, unlike you Java of a million aliases (what a dumb azz), and there is nothing else at this point to do. I have mentioned his shortcomings regarding his play, not by being a simpleton about football like you and worrying about his sexuality, his hair style, and the clothes he dons. That is bltch stuff. So right in your wheelhouse, ladyboy anus.

Should make you guys THINK that maybe I'm hip to Freeloves situation. Right?  Contract year, coaching conflicts, loaded roster on offense...so I'm all in. He either sinks or swims. In the end I'm still a fan, and you're still a bltch java.

Whats left to say? End thread\  LOL

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#153 : September 12, 2013, 11:51:00 AM

It is not substance abuse OR personal issues, substance abuse is a symptom of personal issues, not a separate category.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#154 : September 12, 2013, 12:01:25 PM

Another Freeman thread nitpicking some useless information.

We get it. You don't like the guy. You could have put this in the other 100 Freeman threads that have been posted in the past few days.

LOL...i'd love nothing more than for Free to be our QB but this is just further proof that the guy is a fukk up. What starting QB in this league doesn't show up for a team photo??

As a Freepologist, I think this is pretty bad. I think it's worse than not being voted C (although it might help explain why he wasn't voted captain).

From the memory I have regarding the content of your posts, you seem to show rational thought....so for that, I definitely wouldn't say that you are a Freepologist, regardless of how much you may may not support Freeman.

(Btw, I get a little chuckle every time I go to type something beginning with "Dr" on my phone, because the 1st suggested word that pops up is "Freepologist")

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can't wait to read what the FREEpologists have to say about this..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools